What's new

UTV product of the week

Poke

I’m condescending
Member Number
Uh…. Can-Am Maverick Sport Max Rear Bench and Roll Cage Kit by UTV Mountain

283DA2E1-5282-4E64-8FFB-A6B265BFA355.png

A2EC36F5-40F5-4DEC-8071-1B1B38422FFF.png

Looks like the kawi 4 seater to me, you ever see those?

Stupid as fuck as well, well not quite as stupid but close

I don't even know where to start making fun of that .... its ... its too easy.

That exhaust is going to be real nice at stops :homer:

reminds me of the rhino my brother has. he had a custom enclosed top made by a marine canvas shop done for it.

it traps the exhaust inside, and because his kids are shits so he can only get them to take a nap by driving them around. so he gases them in the back of the stupid thing. their heads bobbing around. and he gets offended i wont let my kids its the pos, sorry dude gas your own kids. no fucking way i'll let you gas my kids!

he just thinks i'm trying to turn my nose up at him because he doesn't have a 'super nice' sxs. i cant stand that think, its all how you chose to spend your hard earned money.... he has more money in his tow rig than i do in my camper tow rig and sxs all together.

i could totally see him driving that.

Reactions: DMG
i cant stand that think, its all how you chose to spend your hard earned money.... he has more money in his tow rig than i do in my camper tow rig and sxs all together.

That's always such a weird math problem to me. I have an friend of a friend that always says that he can't understand how I was able to afford my buggy, meanwhile he's driving a brand new diesel pickup that cost more than my dually, camper, rzr and buggy.

We all spend our money differently I guess. I don't need brand new shit to make myself happy but I love bargain hunting for higher end clean used shit that cost a 1/4 of new...

That's always such a weird math problem to me. I have an friend of a friend that always says that he can't understand how I was able to afford my buggy, meanwhile he's driving a brand new diesel pickup that cost more than my dually, camper, rzr and buggy.

We all spend our money differently I guess. I don't need brand new shit to make myself happy but I love bargain hunting for higher end clean used shit that cost a 1/4 of new...
Guy shows up with his new F350 towing his new X3 turbo. Starts talking shit about there sits $100,000. I start laughing and he wanted to know what was so funny.

You have $100,000 in a truck and a sxs. You have more in your sxs than I do in my newer truck, camper I bought new and sxs. So, $100,000 and you're sleeping in a fucking tent. :lmao:

Looks like the kawi 4 seater to me, you ever see those?

Stupid as fuck as well, well not quite as stupid but close
I had a Teryx4. No matter how tall you were, your head was not above the cage :homer:

I had a Teryx4. No matter how tall you were, your head was not above the cage :homer:
:laughing: I just got one and yeah, Herman Monster would have head room in this sumbitch. I'm already eyeballing redoing it and cutting it way down.

Reactions: DMG
Top Back Refresh