What's new

Useless things about your day!

ThePanzerFuhrer

The Rock Breaker God
Member Number
Loc
Wi
Yesterday I was Heading to pick up a new conveyer belt. I was listening on the radio and the talk show had a short section on your dog and at the age of 8-10 months they are in their teenage years. This means they will intentionally not listen do thing out of the ordinary. I look over at my dog who sleeping on the seat next to me and think he is 9 months old.

later in the day I left him sleeping in my truck while I was messing around with the crushers. One of my employees walks by and sees tank chewing on something. The little fucker ended up chewing up my wallet. He got all the corners gone my brand freakin new credit card got bit. Not a good day lol. That wallet was 10 yo and was perfectly broken in.

what a little asshole. Here is the mini meat-eater.

photo66.jpg

Talked to my business leader and it's still slow this week. I told him I can't do this much longer.

Yesterday I was Heading to pick up a new conveyer belt. I was listening on the radio and the talk show had a short section on your dog and at the age of 8-10 months they are in their teenage years. This means they will intentionally not listen do thing out of the ordinary. I look over at my dog who sleeping on the seat next to me and think he is 9 months old.

later in the day I left him sleeping in my truck while I was messing around with the crushers. One of my employees walks by and sees tank chewing on something. The little fucker ended up chewing up my wallet. He got all the corners gone my brand freakin new credit card got bit. Not a good day lol. That wallet was 10 yo and was perfectly broken in.

what a little asshole. Here is the mini meat-eater.

Are you going to be moving all of you :grinpimp: projects over here? Or am I going to have to follow you on both sites. Or is it up in the air until we find out how homogay the canuks update is.

Are you going to be moving all of you :grinpimp: projects over here? Or am I going to have to follow you on both sites. Or is it up in the air until we find out how homogay the canuks update is.

Not sure yet. I’m thinking about maybe continuing them here but I’ll just bump the pbb ones to try and move traffic here. I have no idea I want a non Canuck pbb board to work but it’s gonna be tough

Not sure yet. I’m thinking about maybe continuing them here but I’ll just bump the pbb ones to try and move traffic here. I have no idea I want a non Canuck pbb board to work but it’s gonna be tough

I support that....what a savage method, pull up your fantastic threads on PBB, put in a teaser post and then link them hear :lmao::lmao:

Yes I plan to do the same. This site is a way better upgrade and I'll do my best to help make it work.

getting real tired of having to wear a mask because of this covid shit, company rules are "have to wear one if less then 6' apart" which has turned into having to wear it all over the camp and site.

What machine is that rotary on? Someday I’ll have a vf2 in my garage.

VF4. VF2's are to damn small. And it's in My garage. Gonna start building some shocks soon so being able to post pics will really help me whore myself out.

VF4. VF2's are to damn small. And it's in My garage. Gonna start building some shocks soon so being able to post pics will really help me whore myself out.

What kind of shocks you making? I built a bunch of 2” emulsion shock for our mini Baja cars back in the day. Post some pics! Jealous of the vf4 lol. I need to buy a brake press before I buy a Cnc mill.

What kind of shocks you making? I built a bunch of 2” emulsion shock for our mini Baja cars back in the day. Post some pics! Jealous of the vf4 lol. I need to buy a brake press before I buy a Cnc mill.

Really stupid ones. Think 3.5 internal bypass air shocks with external valving. 2.5" shafts and recirculating fluid through the giant finned resi. I figure there will be about an hour of machine time in the top cap alone.

Really stupid ones. Think 3.5 internal bypass air shocks with external valving. 2.5" shafts and recirculating fluid through the giant finned resi. I figure there will be about an hour of machine time in the top cap alone.

That sounds really interesting! Will you be able to share information as you build them or is it top secret for copyright reasons?

That sounds really interesting! Will you be able to share information as you build them or is it top secret for copyright reasons?

Yeah,I'll post all the pics. there is nothing really new in these, just a little different arraignment and shear size. It's not like someone will be stealing my idea for using the check valve to circulate fluid again (cough, cough, Todd). I will be having some help with the shock dyno, not sure the guy doing that will want his name dragged into it though LOL....

I have a buddy building a racecar and we are going to try the shocks on it. They may fail catastrophically or they may work, but it's something that I want to try.

Bought a 2010 Jetta to flip a couple months ago, needed a motor. No worries, should be a few hundo. Nope $1800+ for a used TSI 2.0, Fuck my life.
Tonight I bought a 2005 Passat TDI for a cheap parts runner, knew it needed some work so trailered it home, scanned it when I got home. Torque converter fault, 4-5 slippage fault. No worries, used trans should be a few hundo. Nope, you guessed it, $1800+ used. I left it on the trailer and started drinking. :mad3:

I think I'm getting pulled off a big, easy, high margin project to do a bigger, more difficult, tough margin project because "there's no one else on the bench & you can mentor a junior to do your job." I'm both excited at the chance to kill it, and not sure if I'm being set up for failure.

Well fuck me.

In the last 2.5 years I haven't taken a day off from work other than my little short weekends. This Beer flu hits and both GF and I are deemed essential, we keep plugging while others lose work both of us are happy about that.

So last week she decides to take a week of pto, I get to work on my Monday and get offered a week off that will not count towards my pto. Hell yea I am on that since she's off anyway.

FF to yesterday, I get a call on my way up to work, uh yea the paper mill is having issues and we can't haul anything in so put your feet up and we will keep you updated.

Now I gotta deal with a GF who is freaking out about paying for the new house we picked up in Dec. I ended up having to actually show her my bank account just to settle her down:rolleyes:

Well fuck me.

In the last 2.5 years I haven't taken a day off from work other than my little short weekends. This Beer flu hits and both GF and I are deemed essential, we keep plugging while others lose work both of us are happy about that.

So last week she decides to take a week of pto, I get to work on my Monday and get offered a week off that will not count towards my pto. Hell yea I am on that since she's off anyway.

FF to yesterday, I get a call on my way up to work, uh yea the paper mill is having issues and we can't haul anything in so put your feet up and we will keep you updated.

Now I gotta deal with a GF who is freaking out about paying for the new house we picked up in Dec. I ended up having to actually show her my bank account just to settle her down:rolleyes:

And you just ran into my long term relationship screening criteria that finishes off the few women who may have run the gauntlet up till then. Financial stability. It seems that most women are incapable of budgets, saving, and planning. Even if they do that they still panic over trivial shit and want to deviate from the plan. :homer:

Not sure if Ill ever get married at this rate. Apparently informing women you date that thanks to the government, a marriage is a merger of two businesses and both need to be financially sound isnt considered romantic. :flipoff2:

And you just ran into my long term relationship screening criteria that finishes off the few women who may have run the gauntlet up till then. Financial stability. It seems that most women are incapable of budgets, saving, and planning. Even if they do that they still panic over trivial shit and want to deviate from the plan. :homer:

Not sure if Ill ever get married at this rate. Apparently informing women you date that thanks to the government, a marriage is a merger of two businesses and both need to be financially sound isnt considered romantic. :flipoff2:

I got lucky my wife is a super saver. She doesn’t shop doesn’t buy unnessary things, not a vacationer. Which is good because that means I can buy stupid shit and live like there is no tomorrow!

Stuck in safety training for the next day and a half. Ugh.

The only saftey training anybody should need is:

Don't hurt or kill yourself and dont hurt or kill other people while on the job.

If anybody needs more saftey training than that sentence they should seek a new line of work. Period!

All these saftey people fucking with Darwinism need to stop it. We dont need more stupid people in this world....

:flipoff2:

Ran home on lunch to let the pup out, struggled to go back to work. 10 minutes after break the power went out, someone hit a main line somewhere, got sent home for the day.

Top Back Refresh