What's new

Useless things about your day!

And you just ran into my long term relationship screening criteria that finishes off the few women who may have run the gauntlet up till then. Financial stability. It seems that most women are incapable of budgets, saving, and planning. Even if they do that they still panic over trivial shit and want to deviate from the plan. :homer:

Not sure if Ill ever get married at this rate. Apparently informing women you date that thanks to the government, a marriage is a merger of two businesses and both need to be financially sound isnt considered romantic. :flipoff2:

After dating my now wife for a couple years and knowing we were headed twords marriage, we shared $$$ info at my request. Low and behold shes 40k in CC debt. I told her I would not marry here and take on that debt. It took her less than a year to be debt free. At 8 years of marriage she has learned to abhor debt and actually saves now. They can be fixed.

Sitting here doing fuck all since as of 2 weeks ago I’m unemployed. GF is making me a sammich.

Headache rack I built to keep my 4 wheeler from busting out my rear window is holding strong.

photo814.jpg

Shitbox Lincoln showed up yesterday after a test drive I got motivated to fuck with the A today.
Pulled the drive shaft and rear AA truck axle, zipwheeled random junk off the frame.

IMG_1593.JPG

Plan to section 8-10 inches from the middle of the seat, engine and transaxle behind it and a wooden bed above the engine&transaxle. Rear wheels should end up at the end of the current frame
IMG_1591.JPG

I've watched too much redgreen.

photo824.jpg

More clear coat on your bimmer wheels! :flipoff2:

they've been at the tire place since friday, for tires that were supposed to show up last thursday, but I called today and didn't get a response.

so great.

but just so we fel at home.
YpfEgVpl.jpg

Bought a new pressure washer short wand and gauge and a under car attachment all 3 are junk gauge doesn't go back to zero and the under car deal started shitting water from the side along with the short wand leaking from the handle.

Last edited:
Headache rack I built to keep my 4 wheeler from busting out my rear window is holding strong.

I don't see any triangulation.

That piece of shit is gonna sag in the middle when you haul an I beam on it and the I-beam is gonna join you in the cab when you hit the brakes. :flipoff2:

I might have just told administrator over on on that I hope he gets raped by Canadian geese. And I just started a wheel refinishing project, and it sucks already

didn't any of you fucking learn?

I said not to do it that it was dumb, repeatedly.

But the wheels on my gmt800 2500 are absolutely hammered, and all the aftermarket ones are gayer than dirtyinjun at toyotathon, so I grabbed a cleaner set of stockers for cheap. They just need the clear coat stripped. And sanded from 220-3000 grit. Then polished with 2 different grits. Then a lacquer thinner bath. Then coated with sharkhide a couple of times.

I know, I’m an idiot. But it seems so easy before you really think about it

yeah, and I just needed to take the clearcoat off, polish out some rash and then spray them.

200 hours later......

iit's an 08, pre lci e91. It's on coilovers and roughly m sport factory height. It's as low as it can go and keep the front camber in spec.

these are style 71 from an e46. You can use cool E46 wheels on e90/60's with 12-15mm of spacer. You're shooting for between 30-35mm of offset for a 8" wide wheel.
I've got 12.5s up front and 15 in the rear on these and the fitment is nice. Turner motorsports spacers and bolts and I've never had a problem.
It's not aggressive or stanced, but it doesn't rub ever.

Apex racing parts has a great wheel guide for the e9x stuff.

scooter2374 said:
What do you feed him? Cheeseburgers?

He wishes. Mix of blue wilderness and purina puppy food. He hasnt been eating his normal 6 cups of food a day either since his teeth are coming in. His mom was over 90 and dad was over 80.

That looks awesome.

What made you decide to do that?

I could? I just felt they needed to be lighter. I wouldn't put these on a full sized rig but a 2500# Sami will be fine. Using UTV 35's, a complete wheel and tire is 51#'s.

Now to get them polished.

IMG_20200522_144140.jpg

My wife was trying to use the tractor this morning and was complaining it kept stalling on her. I used it yesterday and it was fine so I figured she was just not used to operating it. Turns out it was the pressure switch under the seat that detects if someone is seated and if not it stalls out. She’s too short and apparently not fat enough so that when she leaned forward to press the front pedal It unloaded the seat And released the pressure switch and stalled it. A jumper wire fixed the issue.

I got pulled over today.

Haven't been pulled over in years.

We passed each other and I saw his brake lights.

My inner voice said make the next turn and he won't know where I went.

I thought I would do the adult thing.

I got a ticket for 59 in a 45

I wish I had listened to my inner voice.

down two gears and disappear is always my motto. they gonna have to work for it.

Top Back Refresh