What's new

:usa:

your ignorance will not upset me..

His question was in no way ignorant.
Assuming people should know your motivations and ideals is ignorant.
If you can't or won't explain it, you can't fault people for not understanding it.

I'll do you a solid here:

avatar1511_1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	avatar1511_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	59326

That's a fist, a huge butt plug, and a bunch of white noise . . .
. . .
- 3 things you pulled out your ass and posted up on IBB​

How'd I do - close enough? :flipoff2: :laughing:

Last edited:
His question was in no way ignorant.
Assuming people should know your motivations and ideals is ignorant.
If you can't or won't explain it, you can't fault people for not understanding it.

you miss-understand.. I will fill you in.. he is not asking for the 1st time about the logo.. he had already made comments before in at least half a dozen different threads.. and I already explained everything.. he is just bringing it up AGAIN.. and thats why I said those things..

also, the actual image I designed shows the top of the dome, and it shows much more of the arm saluting..

you miss-understand.. I will fill you in.. he is not asking for the 1st time about the logo.. he had already made comments before in at least half a dozen different threads.. and I already explained everything.. he is just bringing it up AGAIN.. and thats why I said those things..

also, the actual image I designed shows the top of the dome, and it shows much more of the arm saluting..

I think your misunderstanding...... He is not the only one that asked you about it. It has been a few different people. Go back and see for yourself.

Hey, that's your cross to bear, buddy. Fly your freak flag proudly, or not - your call.

Just like tattooing a penis on your face, expect to be asked about it occasionally :laughing:

I think your misunderstanding...... He is not the only one that asked you about it. It has been a few different people. Go back and see for yourself.

you are confusing this thread with other threads.. go look.. nobody else asked about it in this thread.. a couple other threads had conversation about the logo.. he is the one that keeps bringing it up over and over..

one of the things I had explained in OTHER threads, was that a salute with a closed fist actually means different things in different cultures.. in the chicano culture it is a symbol of solidarity or something.. it does not just mean black power to everyone, unless they are mostly scared of a "black planet" (name of a song)

I had also explained in OTHER threads, that the dome is that of the state capitol, here in Austin Tx..

I was workin on different logos for different organizations and a little on shirt ideas.. I made this logo.. it's mine..

. . . a salute with a closed fist actually means different things in different cultures
.. in the chicano culture it is a symbol of solidarity or something..

Mothfukle, if you don't even care enough to know for certain, don't expect us to :homer:

You're the one who cares about it - at all (but apparently not much :laughing: )

Mothfukle, if you don't even care enough to know for certain, don't expect us to :homer:

You're the one who cares about it - at all (but apparently not much :laughing: )

I said solidarity to sum up different things I have a heard, some in spanish, some not.. I could actually write a paragraph about what it means.. but sometimes I think my posts are too long...

I went lookin for more information in english.. here is a page I found, that mentions some things and not others..

https://timeline.com/a-visual-history-of-the-fist-e0c4861f856a

Day

Click image for larger version  Name:	daytime.jpg Views:	0 Size:	357.8 KB ID:	59516

Night....... To show I properly know how to display the flag

Click image for larger version  Name:	night.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.5 KB ID:	59517

and the Mojave trail

Click image for larger version  Name:	trail.jpg Views:	0 Size:	353.7 KB ID:	59518

Top Back Refresh