What's new

Us capitol lockdown

MuntCuffin

Upgrayedded user
Member Number
Loc
Farm lands and horse's asses
https://mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/1378033385717792774

wonder what this is going to be used to distract us from?

seems like all the heat is off cuomo for killing old people, living about it, and grabbing asses.

no one is talking about that dude fucking the Chinese spy and staying on the house intelligence committee.

what else can be memory holed with the infusion of fear and panic...:rolleyes:

(I know, I know)

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/02/politics/us-capitol-incident/index.html

(CNN)The US Capitol is on lockdown due to an external security threat.

An announcement made over the PA system told everyone to stay indoors and away from windows..
CNN's Lauren Fox reports seeing ambulances and a helicopter outside the building. One person was seen on a stretcher.DC Fire spokesman Vito Maggiolo says they are responding to a reported shooting at the north barricade of the Capitol and there are indications they will be transporting patients.

As long as you don't allow them out or anything in im fine with it. Let thoes fucks starve.

Only good politician is a dead politician.- George Washington

Fox just showed a dead black dude on a gurney headed to a helicopter, medic was pumping his chest. Crashed, pulled a knife, shot by capital police.

(US Capitol Police) is responding to the North Barricade vehicle access point along (Constitution) Avenue for reports someone rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers. A suspect is in custody. Both officers are injured. All three have been transported to the hospital," USCP said in a tweet Friday.

A senior congressional aide and a US Capitol Police source tell CNN that after the driver of the vehicle rammed his car into a barricade on Constitution Avenue, the driver exited the vehicle brandishing a knife. USCP responded, shooting the suspect and taking him into custody.

If it wasn't for white man oppressing him, he'd be at work supporting his family.

I don't see any prejudice in the courts though, they'll equally F you over and make up charges and lie regardless of whatever color you might be. We don't have a criminal justice system, just a criminal system.

So the report is now that the perp and one Capitol police office are dead.

How much mileage will they get out of this? I guess they "needed" this to justify the fence and armed guards. People were starting to question how long they would be needed, now we know, indefinitely!

How much mileage will they get out of this? I guess they "needed" this to justify the fence and armed guards. People were starting to question how long they would be needed, now we know, indefinitely!

Just like the masks.

Except the perp ran into a barricade that has been at almost all Federal installation entrances for years. The fence and NG had nothing to do with this. I know, I know, facts don't matter.

Didn’t mention race at all in the story. So the perp has to be a nonwhite. The perp doesn’t fit the right wing white guy narrative.

Yep, which also means the dead cop is certainly white. RIP :usa:

perp, noah green, black nationalist, nation of islam.
Screen-Shot-2021-04-02-at-16.09.06.jpg

Current story is that after crashing his car into the barrier, he came at the cops with a knife. He was shot and I presume that the cop that dies was crushed in the crash/

Top Back Refresh