What's new

Upgraded Stock (Sachs) shocks in a Rzr 800s?

DRM

Member Number
Any suggestions on a budget friendly upgrade? Already tossed some 900XP rear Fox shocks on there, just need to figure out something for the front.

Find the matching front set of 900XP Fox shocks for the front? I'd try Ebay, CL and FB Marketplace...

Edit: The words budget friendly and SxS don't mix. The God damn parts for these 1/2 scale wanna be rock crawlers is borderline retarded vs full size parts. 😠

Find the matching front set of 900XP Fox shocks for the front? I'd try Ebay, CL and FB Marketplace...

Edit: The words budget friendly and SxS don't mix. The God damn parts for these 1/2 scale wanna be rock crawlers is borderline retarded vs full size parts. 😠
Ain't that the truth!

The 900xp rear shocks weren't drop-in, I had to fab up new upper mounts, but they were a definite upgrade.

I don't have a problem doing the same up front, but am not even sure what comes with a similar spring rate as I would need.

I don't have a problem doing the same up front, but am not even sure what comes with a similar spring rate as I would need.

Spring swaps are not a problem. Most of these SxS's use 2.5" coilover coils.

If you want to get real crazy you can send all 4 shocks out to George @ Double E Racing and have them revolved for your specific needs. He set up the set of Fox shocks for short course racing on my Honda Talon and the difference is unbelievable.

Top Back Refresh