What's new

Unpopular Opinion Thread

Here's one for you.

Our nation would be richer, with better infrastructure, a better capitalized government and higher tax revenues if the income tax didn't exist and pay roll taxes were removed.

yep

taxes should come from commercial purchases/sales, fees for permits/licenses, property

you should not be taxing someone because they dug a hole for 10$ an hr, income tax is financial slavery

Let me guess, your helicopter parents made you wear a helmet, and now you feel offended. :flipoff2:

Ha!! Not hardly. Grew up on a farm with 6 brothers and sisters. Just pointing out that the most important qualities of a leader have changed over time. For sure, we’ve effectively beat evolution at this point, and that introduces more physical weakness into the gene pool. And, on average, more intelligence. Like almost everything, a person’s contribution to society follows a Pareto distribution, where a small percentage of the population makes the vast majority of the actual contribution. So, judging someone’s worth by whether or not they’re perfectly healthy is a good way to make sure society doesn’t actually advance.

Except Texas. They can secede, according to Texans, lol . Biden is going to win and picks Al Sharpton as VP, or someone as "Black".. Civil War 2.0 Starts in February.

Current Supreme Court precedent, in Texas v. White, holds that the states cannot secede from the union by an act of the state. More recently, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia stated, "If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede."

Nowhere in COTUS does it say.

anybody who says “its not in the constituion” as justification for shit is a moron.

the 9th says just beacuse it isnt specifically called out doesnt mean shit

the 10th says if its not delegated to or prohibited by the constitution it goes to the people or the state.

so the fact that the constitution in 1861 didn’t specifically say they couldnt meant they could.

All welfare should have a two year cap. If you can't get your shit together in two years, just die.

Once any term is completed after committing a felony, all rights should be restored.

All NFA weapons should be legal.

Using a gun to commit a crime should get life in prison.

If you're sent to prison for life, you should be executed to save money.

Black lives matter, but should be at a rate of 3/5ths of a white.

Women on welfare should have to take birth control.

Antifa and BLM should be forced to build the wall at the border.

Last edited:
anybody who says “its not in the constituion” as justification for shit is a moron.

the 9th says just beacuse it isnt specifically called out doesnt mean shit

the 10th says if its not delegated to or prohibited by the constitution it goes to the people or the state.

so the fact that the constitution in 1861 didn’t specifically say they couldnt meant they could.

Hey, I'm just using the same justification so many here and PBB use. Regardless, states DO NOT have the right to secede. That's settled fact. You can nag, bitch, piss, moan, whine, and ovulate but none of that will change that fact. I get it you disagree, but your opinion on this is meaningless.

the bill of rights is horse shit. they should be assumed. the fact we need to write them down for the gov't says everything we need to know about this gov't.

Hey, I'm just using the same justification so many here and PBB use. Regardless, states DO NOT have the right to secede. That's settled fact. You can nag, bitch, piss, moan, whine, and ovulate but none of that will change that fact. I get it you disagree, but your opinion on this is meaningless.

unless there is an amendment. then it changes.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

You really just put up the argument, “well other moron say it “?

They had the right to secede. The war was unconstituitional when the north invaded a legally Sovereign country with its own government, currency, etc.

thats not an opinion.

Last edited:
They had the right to secede. The war was unconstituitional when the north invaded a legally Sovereign country with its own government, currency, etc.

thats not an opinion.

No, your stance is just your opinion, it's NOT fact. History and events prove you wrong. As I said, bitch all you want, it won't change the facts.

No, your stance is just your opinion, it's NOT fact. History and events prove you wrong. As I said, bitch all you want, it won't change the facts.

You have sited nothing here except “well they lost” but no standing that the war was justified or constitutional.

And if you do decide to find some legal standing please dont be so dumd as to site anything after 1861.

And history Is an accounting written by the winners. It’s by no means a truth.

You have sited nothing here except “well they lost” but no standing that the war was justified or constitutional.

And if you do decide to find some legal standing please dont be so dumd as to site anything after 1861.

And history Is an accounting written by the winners. It’s by no means a truth.

From my post, #124

Current Supreme Court precedent, in Texas v. White, holds that the states cannot secede from the union by an act of the state. More recently, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia stated, "If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede."

I'm done with you on this subject since you refuse to accept reality. You just ignore anything that shows you're wrong.

From my post, #124

I'm done with you on this subject since you refuse to accept reality. You just ignore anything that shows you're wrong.

A court case 4 years after the war was over?

The supreme court is only right because it’s the last , it’s not last because it’s right.

You’re a joke.

Gary's SCOTUS arguments are a pleasure to read.

Not "my argument", it's a fact. Ole Grumpy can continue to live in his fantasy world since he seems so happy there. Like most of "his type" he refuses to accept the role of the Supreme Court as it's spelled out in COTUS. That just tells me that he only cares about COTUS when he gets what he wants. Otherwise he just wipes his ass with it.

Not "my argument", it's a fact. Ole Grumpy can continue to live in his fantasy world since he seems so happy there. Like most of "his type" he refuses to accept the role of the Supreme Court as it's spelled out in COTUS. That just tells me that he only cares about COTUS when he gets what he wants. Otherwise he just wipes his ass with it.

The Supreme Court as it was laid out by the constitution was harmless. It could rule on points of constitutional law but had no right of judicial review.

it granted itself importance in Marbury v. Madison. It took power it doesn’t have constitutionally speaking

The Supreme Court as it was laid out by the constitution was harmless. It could rule on points of constitutional law but had no right of judicial review.

it granted itself importance in Marbury v. Madison. It took power it doesn’t have constitutionally speaking

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The power of judicial review is inherent in the Supreme Court. Without it we wouldn't have a third branch of the government and there'd be no check on laws that were passed. Without judicial review we'd have no D.C. v Heller or McDonald v. City of Chicago decisions. You have no fawking brain at all.

Top Back Refresh