What's new

Unpopular Opinion Thread

There is no such thing as time travel. “Time” is not a dimension or anything other than a human construct based on our immediate environment. Telescopes are seeing the light from things that have already happened, there is no rewind to put those light particles back where they came from. An atomic clock being effected by gravity simply shows that gravity had an an effect on things we use to log the human construct we call time

Churchill.jpg

There is no such thing as time travel. “Time” is not a dimension or anything other than a human construct based on our immediate environment. Telescopes are seeing the light from things that have already happened, there is no rewind to put those light particles back where they came from. An atomic clock being effected by gravity simply shows that gravity had an an effect on things we use to log the human construct we call time

Unpopular:flipoff2:

/
When I first saw Andromeda with mine own eyes; trying to grasp the concept the light/image I'm seeing is actually millions of years old! :eek:

giphy.gif

All of Greg's posts are better than all of the little faggots who follow him around desperately hanging from his sack just so they can post STFUG.

Not unpopular. The only people who think it's fun are the guys fixated on his nut sack.

My unpopular opinion is:
New Harleys suck my balls. Pre 84 are fucking tits.
But I do own a 92 and I hate riding it..

Elon Musk is more African American than most African Americans

As Monica pet the presidential Johnson and batted her eyelashes, she uttered... "is there anything I can do to lower the Fed tax rate?"

To further that, we place too much value on everyone's opinion which caused too much value to be placed on human life, and feelings....

I think it would be a good idea to place a monetary value on life. Under 40 1mil, over 40 500k, or whatever. That way they could calculate things like life lost vs cost of shutting the economy down easier.

I think it would be a good idea to place a monetary value on life. Under 40 1mil, over 40 500k, or whatever. That way they could calculate things like life lost vs cost of shutting the economy down easier.

It's $90k..across the board. at least for the little people. That's how much hospitals get paid when someone under their care dies from covid.

You could go by the established insurance values. Approximately 120k. Or you could go by the affordable care act which I believe was 55k.

UTVs are easier to use and keep running than crawlers, and you’ll use one for actual wheeling way more often.

If your net income tax is negative for x number of years, you should lose your right to vote until it’s positive.

Top Back Refresh