What's new

Unicorn

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
And its mine.... time to see if it will hold up to 200hp/ auto/ 39" iroks. I think im going to ditch the driveline disconect and brake as ive never felt one that seemed to work hood in a samurai and i would need to shorten my rear driveshaft
20210422_060150.jpg

Is that the billet Sammi case that Aftermarket 4x4 was selling on the other site or something else?

If your going to be putting that into your crawler we are going to need a detailed thread on the install and a bunch of pics of your rig. Its been a loooong time since you posted pics of that bad ass ride. :smokin:

aheaIs that the billet Sammi case that Aftermarket 4x4 was selling on the other site or something else?
If your going to be putting that into your crawler we are going to need a detailed thread on the install and a bunch of pics of your rig. Its been a loooong time since you posted pics of that bad ass ride. :smokin:

Yeah its Seans front and back half case section with another companys billet fron output and twinstick. It also has a custom 1/4" plate spine that captures every case bolt and is welded to the crossmember.

Ill get pictures but right now i have more money then time so im paying 13fab (Justin Halls) fallen over barn/fab shop to finish the last 5% of the build i was to lazy to do.

No progress but spent an hour wheeling around my property and then took it a couple miles down the road. Its working pretty good and is way way to stable. Im trying retarded off camber lines and climbs that dont even seem possible.... im sure when i do find its limits it will be in spectacular fashon

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh