What's new

Unfinished Pirate Stuff

IUsedtoBendCars

Professional Lurker
Member Number
Loc
Nevada
So I got this back in the mail. I tried searching on that other unnamed pile of fuck for the original thread with no luck and much frustration. If anyone can find the original thread with T-Bones correct address I can resend it. I'm guessing even late it would be appreciated.

photo8247.jpg

I remember that thread. Tried a bunch of different search terms but no luck. I was thinking Grendel was the OP?

I searched Grendel and couldn't find it. I tried going back a month in GCC and couldn't find it. Then I got pissed at the Syrup Suckers and came back here.

I got nuthin.
Sounds like a v.s. Protocol
fubar fer the win..

Not even remotely close.

Let me know when you correct it and I will delete my post so I don't have some guys address posted that might not want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was deleted because he already got it. I came along about 1 minute after he posted that he got it, so I edited it out.

Looks like the one I sent out must of made it there.

I was concerned that the person i told to put it in the box couldn't remember if they put a stamp on it or not.

LOL

Grendel was able to HGTD his pirate stuff because he was a mod...?

Fucking bullshit over there. If I want to delete something I posted I damn well should be able to, especially since I could when I posted it.:mad3:

Really trying not to hate, but it's hard.

Grendel was able to HGTD his pirate stuff because he was a mod...?

Fucking bullshit over there. If I want to delete something I posted I damn well should be able to, especially since I could when I posted it.:mad3:

Really trying not to hate, but it's hard.

No.

Top Back Refresh