What's new

Un Masked Shopper Beat Down Walmart

Splib

Rusty Spoons
Member Number
Loc
Marsh
In the grand old sacred way of the IBB and the predecessor, a classic fight to the death in the hallowed halls of the Temple. In revverence and acknowledging those that have come before us, especially the Texas Dumpster-Mattress shoot out. Enjoy !! :flipoff2:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/wa...ault-customers

Last edited:
I believe this story as shared similar to your election posts... puffed up non stories that deflect from the git.

Saw that earlier. Just wondering if the blood is from the douchebag, or the kid who appears to smash his hand on that metal shelf while trying to throw a punch.

I believe this story as shared similar to your election posts... puffed up non stories that deflect from the git.

What according to you is the "git" ? I dont think anyone else could sidetrack in a douche manner so far from the topic and try to push their own wet soggy stool out of their shart pants. I prefaced this post and tried to align it with other great historic events that are now suddenly dourly and sadly dismissed as "clickbait". WTF is wrong with people ?

What according to you is the "git" ? I dont think anyone else could sidetrack in a douche manner so far from the topic and try to push their own wet soggy stool out of their shart pants. I prefaced this post and tried to align it with other great historic events that are now suddenly dourly and sadly dismissed as "clickbait". WTF is wrong with people ?

From the git go is a very common phrase.

WTF is NOT clickbate about the title? "Un masked shopper beat down" implies that the lack of a mask has something to do with him getting beat down when in fact it had fuck all to do with it.:homer:

I found the video entertaining and it didn't take more than 1 click for the link and a click for the video. White shirt boy jumped at the chance to play MMA. Whats the problem?

So the cops sat outside to wait for him to come out? Way to be useless. Also, arrested for DUI? How fucking long were they following this dumbass while doing nothing?

So the cops sat outside to wait for him to come out? Way to be useless. Also, arrested for DUI? How fucking long were they following this dumbass while doing nothing?

They were called after the guy hit a car while parking and walked into the store.

They were called after the guy hit a car while parking and walked into the store.

Or....they waited for him to exit with stolen merchandise to hit him with shoplifting on top of the other shit.

Clickbate. The fact that he wasn't wearing a mask had nothing to do with it. Being drunk, disorderly and an obvious asshole trying to walk out with merchandise is the real story.:homer:

let's be honest, wal-mart only half cares if you steal from them. that isn't worth an employee getting involved, much less anohter customer :flipoff2:

I dont recall any Home depot alarms going off recently at the exit door. The ones where some tag has to be de-activated or some such at the counter when you pay. Perhaps this may be because most of the checkout here is self scan and card pay, almost fully automated.

everyone is missing the real story

Dude needed a belt, looked like an emergency too, pants were going south from the gitgo

and he was probably on his way to pick up that other shoelace when the girl fight broke out

Top Back Refresh