What's new
Aug

Ultra4 - The Black Hills Throwdown, Sturgis SD

It's not my favorite track but think drivers had fun. There were more rolls than I though, was surprised to hear tires chirping through the corners. They were actually building up rubber on the dirt. Needs have more water but that's really tough. Only half of the truck promised showed up and they even watered all night before each day.

Was still fun to watch.

8AF0A891-EE7D-4DB5-9558-60AB1D9FEC1D.jpeg
D120E338-6ADD-4AF5-BF0C-D6726838A5EB.jpeg
7CB54BC5-AEFF-4612-A0DD-89303F57DEE8.jpeg

That's sorta normal damage? I did wince every time the golfcarts aired it out on the table top just waiting for tires to go flying.

That's sorta normal damage? I did wince every time the golfcarts aired it out on the table top just waiting for tires to go flying.
I don’t know what’s normal 🤣 every time I stop one thing from breaking, I break something new. That was the point though. I’ve been watching golf carts breaking for years. I want to figure out how to make one durable.

They are light and fast. But they’re fragile. I want to find the compromise between durable and fast. It broke 300M ball joints. The lower a-arm stabbed a hole in the wheel. Our normal is breaking stuff that is supposed to be unbreakable

Last edited:
Everything is too small and just barely strong enough imo. Good material can only do so much at that size. Need a better FS.

I don’t know what’s normal 🤣 every time I stop one thing from breaking, I break something new. That was the point though. I’ve been watching golf carts breaking for years. I want to figure out how to make one durable.

They are light and fast. But they’re fragile. I want to find the compromise between durable and fast. It broke 300M ball joints. The lower a-arm stabbed a hole in the wheel. Our normal is breaking stuff that is supposed to be unbreakable
Really? I have your solution. PREDATOR V8 4X4 BUGGY - FLAT PACK KIT - PROFORMANCE MOTORSPORT just put a small motor like a turbo Ecotec in it and run UtV unlimited class lol

Top Back Refresh