What's new

Ultra4 sued?

POR

Member Number
What's up with ultra4 being sued? I've been hearing that someone sued them cuz they entered all the races but didn't get awarded championship or something.. anyone heard any of that nonsense?

Yes. Heard of. I bet there are deeper pocket racers with better lawyers

Yes. Heard of. I bet there are deeper pocket racers with better lawyers

What happened? It doesn't make sense to me. Did they have the most points cuz of races entered and they give it to someone else?

118275554_2908995562538492_7005065235695421175_n.jpg

From memes of KOH of the faces book

Isn't that the dude that won KOH this year?

If I had to guess...... U4 held 1 race this year due to the Corona bullshit and the winner now thinks he won the championship because he won the first race. Am I close?

:flipoff2:

Isn't that the dude that won KOH this year?

If I had to guess...... U4 held 1 race this year due to the Corona bullshit and the winner now thinks he won the championship because he won the first race. Am I close?

:flipoff2:

Not even close. The guy in the picture is Alex Whacker of twisted monkey racing. The season in question was 2019.

Cliffs:

So, skimming the facecrap. Alex Wacksit is the guy who sued. He entered every race, never won a race, but thinks he should be champion because he entered every race(even though he had less points then 13? other people). Apparently in the rulebook it says champ must enter every points race and this is the ground he's throwing his temper tantrum on.

Last edited:
So is he the only person of the 13 in front of him that entered all the races?

Reactions: DMG
If you have Facebook, go to the Memes of KOH page right now, what I presume is his lawyer just got on there and spewed 50 posts with all of his evidence all over the comments 😂😂😂

I am assuming he thinks he is helping Alex‘s case but he just looks more and more like a whiny butt hurt participation trophy loser

If thats what the rule states, and he's the first one meeting the requirements, give the man his fucking trophy. I don't see a problem here...... Just because he's not one of the "in" crowd doesn't mean the rules apply differently. Does it?

If his last name was Sherererer, Campbell, Slawson or one of the other "in" crowd guys in the same position, would this even be a discussion or problem?

In my eyes, if U4 does anything else but give this dude his participation championship its going to hurt the credibility of the organization. You dont get to pick and choose what rules you are going to follow based on who it does or doesn't effect. U4 needs to suck it up, and if they are that butthurt change the rule in the next season..... Which would still hurt their credibility in my eyes.

If thats what the rule states, and he's the first one meeting the requirements, give the man his fucking trophy. I don't see a problem here...... Just because he's not one of the "in" crowd doesn't mean the rules apply differently. Does it?

If his last name was Sherererer, Campbell, Slawson or one of the other "in" crowd guys in the same position, would this even be a discussion or problem?

In my eyes, if U4 does anything else but give this dude his participation championship its going to hurt the credibility of the organization. You dont get to pick and choose what rules you are going to follow based on who it does or doesn't effect. U4 needs to suck it up, and if they are that butthurt change the rule in the next season..... Which would still hurt their credibility in my eyes.

From what I read, they offered him Co-championship.

I agree with this but I wouldn't sue and think he's being a bit of a crybaby about it

I would just forever be grumpy and irate about it :flipoff2:

Make some 2019 unofficial champ decals or something

this reminds me of drift racing

he doesnt care if he actually won, he just wants to be called a winner :lmao:

The following meme needs to be created, and I'm too dumb to do it:

"Pickelman Wacksit"

images of idiots*

"A winning team!"

Cliffs:

So, skimming the facecrap. Alex Wacksit is the guy who sued. He entered every race, never won a race, but thinks he should be champion because he entered every race(even though he had less points then 13? other people). Apparently in the rulebook it says champ must enter every points race and this is the ground he's throwing his temper tantrum on.

Damn. That's embarrassing. Who the fuck wants to be "champion" by technicality? 14th ain't even close, especially when you competed in more events than the people with more points.

If the rulebook says you have to enter every race to win the championship, then he is the winner. It’s very simple. I have seen score championships go to people that have never podiumed.

Is it worth suing over being mediocre?

Top Back Refresh