What's new

Ultra4 Stampede May 14th at Prairie City

SurfnSnow

Member Number
Loc
Oakland, CA
Hey all, this weekend at Prairie City, Ultra4 is having the Ultra4 Stampede this weekend the 14th. It's a great venue and lots of the Ultra4 racers are going as this is race #5 of the 2022 season
280286957_10161935633024251_358222031003323866_n.jpg

JR4X just bit it on the start (per the announcers, couldn’t see the car well enough).

snivilous codriving in the car behind also slid wide into the wall and rolled also.

Yeah, I fucked up. Drifted to wide snagged my right rear in the berm and the sxs did sxs things.
That’s what it looked like. Then Jason was following your line and slapped the wall also. Tough breaks all around.

when did they go flat track racing? I was hoping to see some rocks and the footage was uh not exciting.

It looked like the bouldery sections were pretty legit. The Healy/Wolf race was pretty exciting. Goodall doing his crazy maneuvers to try to get his non-steering 4500 across the line and colliding with the 3rd place car (which was a lap down) was crazy to watch. I feel like it's likely he gets DQd but the fans seemed to love it.

Typical Stampede race, so many yard sales.

Loren Murdered both his prelim and the main. Wolfe only got him by 23 seconds at Moab and they both ran hard at prairie city. When the LS fanbois want to claim that you can’t even begin to hang, with a Ford under the hood show them this. Nobody could touch him outside the rocks.

Nice place to take a pic. I’m standing over by the yard saled rzr trying to figure out what to touch first. Did she have fun?
She had too much fun, all she could talk about last night and today. Recognized the rig and had to snap a photo with it. She got to check out some of the 170's and said we should race our jeep, haha. Next time we'll come say hey

It looked like the bouldery sections were pretty legit. The Healy/Wolf race was pretty exciting. Goodall doing his crazy maneuvers to try to get his non-steering 4500 across the line and colliding with the 3rd place car (which was a lap down) was crazy to watch. I feel like it's likely he gets DQd but the fans seemed to love it.
oh nuts I didn't watch enough of the feed to see that.

Top Back Refresh