IMG_5047.jpg
IMG_5053.jpg
IMG_5054.jpg
IMG_5058.jpg
IMG_5059.jpg
IMG_5088.jpg
IMG_5198.jpg
IMG_5227.jpg

So that brings us to the end of just my pictures for Thursday-Sunday morning. I still have pictures and videos the wife took if anyone wants more posted to this thread :question:

Many many thanks to the racers/teams/pits/crews for coming from all over the country to race at Adventure Off-road Park They could race anywhere in the country but wanted to come dodge trees, rocks, and play in the mud of our favorite park!

Many many thanks to the staff (park managers/volunteers/ and recovery crew Adventure Off-road Park. Was a great event overall and all your hard work was appreciated by the spectators and the racers!

Last but not least, many many thanks to the staff/volunteers/ and associated crew with Ultra4 Racing. Thanks for bringing the race series to our favorite park again and better see y'all back in 2022 as well!

So that brings us to the end of just my pictures for Thursday-Sunday morning. I still have pictures and videos the wife took if anyone wants more posted to this thread :question:

Many many thanks to the racers/teams/pits/crews for coming from all over the country to race at Adventure Off-road Park They could race anywhere in the country but wanted to come dodge trees, rocks, and play in the mud of our favorite park!

Many many thanks to the staff (park managers/volunteers/ and recovery crew Adventure Off-road Park. Was a great event overall and all your hard work was appreciated by the spectators and the racers!

Last but not least, many many thanks to the staff/volunteers/ and associated crew with Ultra4 Racing. Thanks for bringing the race series to our favorite park again and better see y'all back in 2022 as well!
Great photos & thanks for sharing! Definitely post any others you have as it's always cool to see the race from a different perspective. I wish I could have made it to this race but flying across the country just wasn't in the budget this year :laughing:

Great photos & thanks for sharing! Definitely post any others you have as it's always cool to see the race from a different perspective. I wish I could have made it to this race but flying across the country just wasn't in the budget this year :laughing:
No problem on sharing. This is our local off-road park at a little less than 1.5 hours away, so we try to support them as often as possible and also really enjoy Ultra4 racing. So AOP and U4 having a race in our backyard is a perfect combo for us.

The wife's pictures will mimic mine (mostly from Start/Finish), but we had a couple of buddies up on course working recovery so will post those pictures as well once they share them with me.

Cool, you can also upload all of the photos in one batch by going to the album feature
Media
that way you don't have to upload each photo one by one

Cool, you can also upload all of the photos in one batch by going to the album feature
Media
that way you don't have to upload each photo one by one

Good to know now! Our local forum has a very similar user interface/options and the Moderator mentioned that option this morning after I'd made a bunch of limited to 10 pictures per posts and after I'd posted over here too. Hopefully I remember that option next time.

Alan Johnson and the Ultra4 media team are doing some really awesome things for Ultra4 drivers - A. The phenomenal drone coverage and B. using driver headshots. That's a game changer IMO - if we can get all drivers in Ultra4 onboard with this, I think it will only help driver recognition and improve marketability to sponsors.
Their media coverage is awesome, cuddos to alanzona.

I was kind of bummed to see they killed the shareable feeds though.

This part of the forum is pretty dead unfortunately.
There is an easy way to fix that. Keep post'n. :beer:

Please post your pics, that's always welcome
Yes! Lets get that Media section rolling. I can move them there if you want

Last edited:
Their media coverage is awesome, cuddos to alanzona.

I was kind of bummed to see they killed the shareable feeds though.

Yes! Lets get that Media section rolling. I can move them there if you want

Agreed on their Livestream and media coverage being great. I made sure to thank Travis, the drone drivers, Miles/Pam, camera crews and alanzona for their work all year long. Being a fan of Ultra4 is quite awesome in person but even cooler (literally with TN humidity) with the Livestream!

Feel free to move them to an Album in the Media section or leave them here. I'm just a kid in your playground, so do whatever you think is best/easiest!

ridered3 Here's some images with some instructions, on how to use the media gallery. I'll have something more formal later one but here's something that'll get you started
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

ridered3 Here's some images with some instructions, on how to use the media gallery. I'll have something more formal later one but here's something that'll get you started
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
Thanks for the instructions! By creating an Album, I know it puts all the pictures in one place vs having to have multiple posts, but would it allow a brief write-up/explanation for certain photos as well?

yep, there's a section that allows you to add a description to the album and to the individual photos as well.

Team Robby Bobby (Flat Biller Killer rig from a couple of KOH's ago) race recap:

What an eventful weekend at the Ultra4 Racing Tear down in Tennessee at Adventure Offroad Park & Nature Center.
The weekend prior to the race Roger and I went out for a little practice and some more seat time for us both. We need to work on the little things like communication, gps function and just how the car reacts to the terrain. Not an hour in to our Saturday practice we broke another axle. Roger and I were upset to say the least. Not wanting to spend the money on 300m since a new axle is getting put together. We loaded it on the trailer and went home. That night Roger had an big idea! He explained to me that since the bouncer was down with brand new d80’s why not just throw it under the front of the car.
1f92f.png

1f92f.png
1f92f.png
we talked about the difference’s and Roger was certain it would work and NOT break.
This man stripped both front ends out and shoehorned the 80 in the front of the 4400car in less than a week.

Thursday night we arrived at aop with a car that hadn’t been driven since the work was done. On Friday late morning Roger and I suited up to do a little course inspection. We soon heard a god awful rattling and banging that felt like it was in our feet and ass coming from under the car. At inspection we found the front yoke was contacting the upper link under compression and had destroyed the billet caps. Jason Duckett and Paul Runge saw that the driveshaft was bottoming out as well. With zero adjustment left in the upper links to rotate the pinion down. we new we needed to pull the uppers and the driveshaft and shorten them both. It was 2:00pm at this point and the drivers meeting was getting ready to start. We had to attend that to find out what time we needed to line up for qualifying that day. We had about 2 1/2 hrs to get it done. With the help of Jason, Paul, Jimmy and David we tore everything down, cut up and put back together in about 2hrs or so. Most of that time was searching for tubing and a welder. Qualifying went well and allowed us to start 10th 1:43sec. We we’re pretty damn happy about that. Saturday morning nerves where high all day until we got to the starting line. The green flag dropped and off we went, 4wd wasn’t fully engaged and we lost time on the first hill. Once we got that right we made quick work. Quickly we heard sirens behind us. We pulled over and usd sticky buggy went around us and got wedged between a rock and a tree. We went to pass him on the left and barrel rolled right in front of him onto our wheels we hooted and fist bumped. He passed us during that moment lol then before the top of the next hill we had passed them again. The rest of the first lap was good and steady learning the course. To complete one lap of that course we felt rewarded and spirits were high. Start of the second lap we made quick work of everything not getting hung up and no rollovers. We lost Communication with our pits and needed a thumbs up that the car was ok. We pulled into the pits for a quick check over and strapped the spare tire down. Lap 3 we were feeling good the top guys had lapped everyone by this point. ( those guys are stupid fast! Like fn gone as soon as they passed you) coming down uncle Steve Chip was in a bad spot at the bottom and wedged in good. JT was out directing things. We tried to go around per JT’s direction and slid under chips car wedging us under him. The leaders at that point are all behind us and sirens whaling. A winch was pulled and yanked us out. Chip was able to pull forward a bit and we were off trying to find a spot to pull off knowing the top guys are on our ass. We pulled off and 3 cars passed. With no sirens to hear we pulled back on corse and slid the driver side off in the soft stuff. Quickly grabbing reverse sent us rolling into the woods stopping upside down. We struggled getting out of the car quickly.( not as easy under pressure as you think) I was out first then assisted getting roger out of the car. We assess the situation as cars flew by overhead started to pull winch to right the car. Pulling it sent it tumbling further breaking the winch line but it was on its side now. Made a quick tie in the line, winched it on its wheels. Made sure it would turn over it did and we strapped back in to get to the pits. With a broken heim on the front sway-bar progress was slow getting back.

Rolled into pits and it was all hands on deck. Roger and I both got out to help with fluids and repairs. Brian BMan was there to help the pit guys and quickly told roger and I to get in and strap up let them do the work. They did repairs and off to start lap 4. Pumped isn’t even the word for the emotion we both had at that point. The course had really been chewed up taking hits we hadn’t before like a ping pong ball we made it a little over half way when the trans started to overheat, a high steer bolt sheared off the driver front pigeon towing the rig. We struggled to get it out of the course Bill was at the intersection for recovery help if we need it. We got it safe and decided to drink some water and watch at that point. Darren Jason, and Paul brought us a bolt to fix the steering, and Darren hooked the strap to the baby hauler 2.0 and dragged us back to camp. Trans was pouring fluid!!!

Over all I personally think we did killer considering the harshness of the course JT, ultra4 and Benji came up with. The tsl/sx 43’s took a beating and held up to everything we did to them. Front axle stayed together nothing major broke we think. We ate and drank into the night walking and talking to everyone. Like any other wheeling weekend everyone is all smiles, friendly and laughing. Couldn’t ask to be in a better part of racing than ultra4 offroad racing. Everyone helps everyone we have found so far. Thank you to everyone that came by to show support and everyone on the live feed cheering us on. Thank you to Ultra4 Racing to continue to improve this sport to the next level. The live feed was incredible to watch with the drones chasing cars cameramen everywhere throughout the course well done to everyone involved. 

_nc_ohc=5Wuw4ds2XxIAX-KRbCg&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=BXXjg0LQptkAX9__Jru&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Here's the official results from Ultra4

Josh Blyler wins the Tear Down in Tennessee Unlimited Class as all classes competed in South Pittsburg, TN, for round 2 of the ULTRA4 Racing East Series​

June 26, 2021 (South Pittsburg, TN) – ULTRA4 Racing returned to the Adventure Offroad Park in South Pittsburg, TN, for the Method Race Wheels Tear Down in Tennessee. Round 2 of the Eastern series put drivers into an “endurance sprint” around the punishing 6.75 loop in the Tennessee woods. The 4400 Unlimited class did 7 laps, while the Yukon Gear and Axle 4500 Modified class, Can-Am 4900 UTV class, and the Branik Motorsports 4800 Legends class each did 5 laps. The popular Spidertrax 4600 Stock class did 4 laps as vehicles were pounded and drones were downed.
2021 Winners

• 4400 Unlimited Class: Josh Blyler
  • 4800 Legends Class: Chris May
  • 4500 Modified Class: Jesse Oliver
  • 4600 Stock Class: Tyler Haggard
  • 4900 UTV Class: Jamie McCoy

ridered3 - You are amazing man! Thank you for coming out and thank you for sharing the story on here! It was so good to meet you in person! I'm looking forward to next time.

ridered3 - You are amazing man! Thank you for coming out and thank you for sharing the story on here! It was so good to meet you in person! I'm looking forward to next time.
No problem on coming to watch or sharing the stories. We have a ton of fun following Ultra4 racing so it’s a no brainer to come watch in person and support our local park.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh