What's new

Ultra4 Racing Area BFE Beatdown

Kudos for taking ownership on short coursing and hitting a parked vehicle. Many would have taken the low road and denied or placed blame elsewhere. Being brought up with what some might think is the “silver spoon” is probably not as easy as you think.

Call me biased but I’m more proud of the integrity then what would have been his 1st win.

100% agree with your sentiment with 0 bias from my perspective. I think Bailey summed it up best (paraphrasing of course) when a podcast asked if being Dave's son made things easier or harder? He basically responded it made things harder since he was literally the last one to know about race course, rule changes, etc.

100% agree with your sentiment with 0 bias from my perspective. I think Bailey summed it up best (paraphrasing of course) when a podcast asked if being Dave's son made things easier or harder? He basically responded it made things harder since he was literally the last one to know about race course, rule changes, etc.

Pretty safe to say that everything Bailey has gotten so far has been earned. From rides to sponsors to fans...he is humble.

That may have been from wheelingwineandwhiskey podcast, not sure on the episode number though

That may have been from wheelingwineandwhiskey podcast, not sure on the episode number though

I was thinking the same in terms of WWW Podcast, but also listen to several different offroad related podcasts (of which Talent Tank is my favorite) each week so couldn't recall exactly whose podcast he said that on.

Top Back Refresh