What's new

Ultra4 Racing Area BFE Beatdown

ridered3

Low Talent Wheelin
Member Number
Kudos for taking ownership on short coursing and hitting a parked vehicle. Many would have taken the low road and denied or placed blame elsewhere. Being brought up with what some might think is the “silver spoon” is probably not as easy as you think.

Call me biased but I’m more proud of the integrity then what would have been his 1st win.

100% agree with your sentiment with 0 bias from my perspective. I think Bailey summed it up best (paraphrasing of course) when a podcast asked if being Dave's son made things easier or harder? He basically responded it made things harder since he was literally the last one to know about race course, rule changes, etc.

PhillyFan55

What’s a 4x4?
Member Number
100% agree with your sentiment with 0 bias from my perspective. I think Bailey summed it up best (paraphrasing of course) when a podcast asked if being Dave's son made things easier or harder? He basically responded it made things harder since he was literally the last one to know about race course, rule changes, etc.

Pretty safe to say that everything Bailey has gotten so far has been earned. From rides to sponsors to fans...he is humble.

SurfnSnow

Member Number

That may have been from wheelingwineandwhiskey podcast, not sure on the episode number though

ridered3

Low Talent Wheelin
Member Number
That may have been from wheelingwineandwhiskey podcast, not sure on the episode number though

I was thinking the same in terms of WWW Podcast, but also listen to several different offroad related podcasts (of which Talent Tank is my favorite) each week so couldn't recall exactly whose podcast he said that on.

IH Parts America - CPT Crawler Proven Technology

Register and these ads Disappear!