What's new

Ultra4 at Rush Offroad in Rush Kentucky. April 23-24

wvracer821

Member Number
Loc
Morgantown, WV
Lets get some info about this one thrown around here. I'll be making the trip down and plan on helping out the 911 team in 4400. last year, Rush was a total shit show. I hope that the new partnership with MAO makes it better.

Was going to attend the Dirty Turtle race but won’t go to Rush on Anniversary Weekend. Way too much of a shitshow for my liking with everything (bouncers, UTV’s, endurance racing, etc) going on at the same time.

While I certainly hope the new management team/ownership has success in this venture, Rush on Anniversary Weekend just isn’t for me.

Yeah it was pretty much a shit show last year. Girlfriends parents live 20 min away so we’re going to visit family anyway that weekend so I’ll be down there regardless. Might as well catch some racing while I’m at it.

Yeah it was pretty much a shit show last year. Girlfriends parents live 20 min away so we’re going to visit family anyway that weekend so I’ll be down there regardless. Might as well catch some racing while I’m at it.
Sounds like a plan there for family plus racing. Being 20 minutes away should help with dealing with the cluster that is Rush.

1649717326406.png
1649717326406.png

I’m personally shocked that there is already a tentative scheduled released to the public before like the Wednesday of race week!:lmao:

getting pretty close to race weekend. Ill be running around with the Knockout racing team and the 911 car in 4400

That's not a good sign lol I'm sure the roads will be grid locked with pit vipers and light up buggy whips

That's not a good sign lol I'm sure the roads will be grid locked with pit vipers and light up buggy whips
Very true there on roads gridlocked.

It sounds great that they have sold out of spectator tickets on the Monday of race week. But when you consider 90% (or more) of people going to Rush on Anniversary Weekend aren’t going for Ultra4 racing it’s not so great.

Last edited:
the app has not worked for me since KOH, so not sure i will be able to watch this one either
May want to delete it and redownload. I did that before the Area BFE race (they said it wouldn’t be working on race day) but turns out it worked as expected for that race.

Issue at Rush is lack of cell or satellite service. Last year they did a Facebook only feed that was nearly unwatchable due to pixelation and then did 20 minute highlight videos for each race.

UTV’s on course now. All races will be shown on Madram11, MidAmerica Outdoors, and Rock Racing TV’s YouTube channels as well as FaceSpace. You have to use the YouTube website or app to watch.

Just got back to the hotel decided to cut out before the bouncer stuff because it was overwhelmingly hot out there. Overall I’d say it was much better than last year. They must have limited ticket sales because the traffic was much better. The race stuff was much more organized and it seems like JT and the MAO crew have their shit together.

Just got back to the hotel decided to cut out before the bouncer stuff because it was overwhelmingly hot out there. Overall I’d say it was much better than last year. They must have limited ticket sales because the traffic was much better. The race stuff was much more organized and it seems like JT and the MAO crew have their shit together.
Definitely looked warm from the livestream and good deal on better traffic. Bouncers are cool to watch but usually better viewing options at home from YouTube and highlights anyway.

That’s great to read in better organization. That’s one of my gripes with old Ultra4 is lack of organization after all these years.

Buddies talked me into heading down to hang out and do some rec wheeling. That place sucks. Rig stayed in 2 hi the whole time, waiting for SxS guys to stop circle jerking each other so we could drive on more flat smooth maintained trails.

We were talking to one of the bouncer guys and when he told us they weren’t gonna run until 6 we packed up and headed home.

Buddies talked me into heading down to hang out and do some rec wheeling. That place sucks. Rig stayed in 2 hi the whole time, waiting for SxS guys to stop circle jerking each other so we could drive on more flat smooth maintained trails.

We were talking to one of the bouncer guys and when he told us they weren’t gonna run until 6 we packed up and headed home.
That sucks on the trails and heading home before bouncers. Never been there but don’t plan on going either based on what I’ve been told.

That sucks on the trails and heading home before bouncers. Never been there but don’t plan on going either based on what I’ve been told.

The place is just geared towards dudes in their adult powerwheels. No hard trails or challenging obstacles.

Top Back Refresh