What's new

FL Ultimate Off-road Vehicle

WaterH

Member Number
Loc
North Florida
Selling for a friend. This thing is beautiful and flys great. It’s decked out with avionics. (GPS, radio, transponder and ADSB) It also comes with a cover and trailer. This is one of the nicest Safaris I’ve ever flown. I need someone to buy it before I do. Don’t know if anyone on here is interested, but for an Irate member I will give 10 hours free flight instruction If you buy it. Its only $140,000

17E8A3D6-2763-42EB-B91D-A5E5F072088F.jpeg

CFEE878C-8C59-426A-BD47-88B160063B87.jpeg

I dont have 140k.... but could you teach someone to safely fly that from 0 in 10hrs... if you forget about all rules nd regulations?

I dont have 140k.... but could you teach someone to safely fly that from 0 in 10hrs... if you forget about all rules nd regulations?
You could propubly solo in 10 hours. Not saying you could handle emergency’s in 10 hours. But in all honesty, people get licenses in about 50 hours and they can’t really handle an emergency for 200 hours. It’s a good thing aircraft don’t have a lot of failures. Basically, in helicopters, in your early hours, you hope to save yours and your passenger’s life if you have a serious problem. Saving the machine is reserved for a much higher time pilot.

I remember talking to a Vietnam medevac pilot when I was a teenager, he had 3 choppers shot out from under him and the last one broke his back. He said any helicopter landing you can walk away from is a good landing.:grinpimp:

There is more buttons in my truck. How hard can it be? lol Let’s start a pool. I’m in for 1k

Is it normal to take off down a runway similar to a plane?

Not really. The recommendation by the FAA is “helicopters should avoid the flow of fixed wing traffic” , but it is not law. We often use the runway during training.

I would also note he probably got up to 60 mph going down the runway at less than ten feet before climbing. It’s fun and I’ve done it many times, but it’s not normal.

Top Back Refresh