What's new

Ultimate Adventure 2021

The rules are a bit over the top for me
I realize it is a 'private' adventure, but I's sure some people will jump in there

I did UA2011 and had a lot of fun and learned a lot. Don't know that I would do it again, or even if my rig would do it without quite a bit of repair.

Too bad it's all about sponsors and marketing instead of readers. I don't even pay attention anymore.

Feel like I could rant on this for awhile. Its like, whomever sponsoring is in your face.

"Hey my rig is stuck let me grab my bubba rope. Awe man, glad I had that bubba rope to get me out. These ropes are great I tell ya."

Next year different sponsor these are great also:flipoff2:

I enjoy the hell out of ultimate adventure. heck, i think they should actually put more emphasis on the filming side.

i'm blown away they don't do it as half hour shows with 45sec or 1 min advertisement commercials for each of the vendors every 10 minutes. 9 "commercials" per episode should be plenty to get it out there.

everything about it is great, the only downside is that there isn't more :laughing:

they would need quite a few cameras.. to be filming at the same time, or you would miss lots of action..

I havent gotten any offroad DVDs for quite a while.. but I do have like 10 or so..

I think it would be a great experience to be part of the crew..

Someday we need to do a IBB Ultimo Adventure. Have a dozen or so rigs. Maybe a handful of volunteers/sponsor rigs.
Let the red skulls vote on 6 of the rigs or maybe 1 from each brand section then completely randomly pick 6 more. No rig goes more than one year.

Like Ultimate Adventure but more real rigs, less cookie cutter rigs, more fun, less rules.

My jeep is not tagged so I would need to figure out how to do that before I would even be able to go.

where did this thread disappear to for a while :confused:

had a notification, couldn't access/restricted, now it's back :rasta: whoever quoted me is removed tho

I did UA2011 and had a lot of fun and learned a lot. Don't know that I would do it again, or even if my rig would do it without quite a bit of repair.

Do they even let you drink beer at camp?

That would be mandatory for the IBB Ultimo Adventure. As soon as you get to camp you have to shotgun a beer. Unless you dont drink.

You got pics of your rig so I can remember it?

I like the idea, I don't like how it gets played up the views and clicks. The over the top dramatizations ruins it for me.

It’s all about the anti-social media advertising now. Most of us on here don’t instafacepage so we wouldn’t get in. I like to watch it though, some pretty good trails and wheeling.

Someday we need to do a IBB Ultimo Adventure. Have a dozen or so rigs. Maybe a handful of volunteers/sponsor rigs.
Let the red skulls vote on 6 of the rigs or maybe 1 from each brand section then completely randomly pick 6 more. No rig goes more than one year.

Like Ultimate Adventure but more real rigs, less cookie cutter rigs, more fun, less rules.

My jeep is not tagged so I would need to figure out how to do that before I would even be able to go.

Picture backdoor at night during KOH. That would be IBB on the first trail day. Shit would be scattered.

I can picture it now:

The scene is a pit mine in the UP

Camera looks down hill

Austin is barreling at an obstacle in the IBB 'Mog

*turbodiesel revving the fuck out noises*

Camera pans away from obstacle

You see 486's VW peeling out on a tow strap hooked to 2BB's F250 hooked to a trailer carrying a disassembled steel building high centered in a drainage ditch.

I can picture it now:

The scene is a pit mine in the UP

Camera looks down hill

Austin is barreling at an obstacle in the IBB 'Mog

*turbodiesel revving the fuck out noises*

Camera pans away from obstacle

You see 486's VW peeling out on a tow strap hooked to 2BB's F250 hooked to a trailer carrying a disassembled steel building high centered in a drainage ditch.

And 45acp doing all of the voiceover work

If you let me co-dawg I have a d-tag to toss on the rear.......................:laughing:

I just have a cookie cutter jeep on tons. I wouldn’t get picked unless it was by random.

Random for 6 applicants and the other 6 are voted in by the red skulls

And out of the 13 people on here who would vote, you and I are 2 of them for your jeep! You're practically a shoe in! :lmao:

Do they even let you drink beer at camp?

That would be mandatory for the IBB Ultimo Adventure. As soon as you get to camp you have to shotgun a beer. Unless you dont drink.

You got pics of your rig so I can remember it?

Hell yea we drank beer at Camp. Moonshine too. I went in '17 and '18. It's fun as hell :smokin:

I'm in! lets do this!

Top Back Refresh