What's new

Turn that shit up, the what are you listening to thread

Streaming Tidal now, and a hi-rez system with MQA files is all new music. I've heard "Can't you see" from Marshall Tucker Band probably over 100 times, in everything from a 1968 Charger with 6x9's, the first set of 12" 3-way speakers i ever built, to an in person concert experience, but I'm hearing stuff now that I've never paid attention to before, because this system is set up right and even my old ass ears that went shooting this AM are hearing new stuff. You can do the same thing with a decent set of headphones, the Sony 7506 are hard to beat for $100 if you want to go that way.

:smokin:

I just can't get into them, like shpongle... and kinda most indian-goa-type music
just something about it rubs me wrong :\

I wasn't talking to you. :flipoff2:

I don't like all of their stuff and usually don't listen to a full song unless I'm on the road and it comes up in the playlist. I'll play a bit of a track for demo purposes and move on.

It's like listening to Portishead's NYC Live album.

I can listen to a track, but by the time the album is done I'm kind of put off by it. Mostly due to the tremolo from the Fender Rhodes that underlies the whole album. It's almost nauseating by the time the album is done.

Roads is still one of my favorites from that performance.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking to you. :flipoff2:

I don't like all of their stuff and usually don't listen to a full song unless I'm on the road at it comes up in the playlist. I'll play a bit of a track for demo purposes and move on.

It's like listening to Portishead's NYC Live album.

I can listen to a track, but by the time the album is done I'm kind of put off by it. Mostly due to the tremolo from the Fender Rhodes that underlies the whole album. It's almost nauseating by the time the album is done.

Roads is still one of my favorites from that performance.

The number of times I got laid to this song is >1 :smokin:

Man seeing the Infected Mushroom name is a blast from the past. I listened to them for a short period like 10-15 years ago, some were a bit too much for me but I liked a few. Funny enough as I kinda phased out on listening to them, I started listening to some glitch mob which looking back seems like a bit of a replacement. Glitch mob has aged better for me though, I still like their old stuff and their newer stuff.

Even better, I got introduced to Glitch Mob with the GoPro Hero 2 reveal video. Song is We Can Make The World Stop iirc

Top Back Refresh