What's new

Turn that shit up, the what are you listening to thread

Colter Wall is awesome. I do the same every now and then just to refresh the sound a bit. Usually end up listening to a bit from Tyler Childers with a similar feel

And Brent Cobb

Damnit, yep you definitely have me revisiting all this stuff again haha. I know what i'll probably be listening to the next few days. I came to this thread with a song from a completely different genre to post, but that's how it goes :smokin:

Shawn James has an incredible sound too. This is one of his lesser known songs, but I think its a rad storytelling

Nice, thanks. I'll give them all a listen later.

New radio/pop "country" is complete garbage... so it's nice to hear that some artists are carrying on the traditional styles.

Alrighty, Yototas post definitely got me listening to some of these guys again, but they're so damn good.

Shawn James again with his impressive range

And his cover of "Who Did That to You"

Same font as a lot of the King of the Hammers logo stuff FYI...

Last edited:
That works:flipoff2: But how'd the welds turn out?
Not too bad, just some production stuff. Not happy with the extra splatter I’m gun a have to clean though heh, need to tune the machine a bit more

B86499C0-A7C4-468C-8AFC-6BB26DF3C98F.jpeg
E4D16B55-F72E-407D-A240-DE08301751F5.jpeg

Not too bad, just some production stuff. Not happy with the extra splatter I’m gun a have to clean though heh, need to tune the machine a bit more

Hell yeah, looks good to me... I'm not actually the biggest fan of Slipknot, maybe I'll try listening to them more and see if it makes my welds better:smokin:

These Siberian chicks make my boy parts feel funny..

If you hadn't seen the video, would you blast this out of your truck going to work every morning?

No, you wouldn't. Unless you're cruising for [486].

Top Back Refresh