What's new

Tulsi 2024?

She already shredded Camel toe once. The second round would be the fatal blow. I would vote her also. In a second. Against some POS like who ? Lindsay Graham ? Mitchy ? Problem is if the R grow a sack and nominate Cruz of Texas or even Rubio of Florida. It would then be a great election debate and choise for this country. The R as a party are done and require a total rebuild. And the command of some voting machines. :laughing:

Born in American Samoa. Is she legal Pres Bait or a juvenile ?

That last requirement is where things can be confusing and, thus, cause debates. Because our constitution does not define “natural born citizen.” The U.S. Supreme Court has not spoken on how we define the term, either. Most legal scholars understand this to be a person who is a citizen at birth, and as such, does not have to go through a naturalization process to be awarded citizenship. The nonpartisan Congressional Research Service reached this conclusion, as well. With this understanding, one is a natural born citizen if that person was born in the United States, or born to American parents.

At this point, integrity is likely more important than issues. Just basically understanding the concept that there's real Americans that disagree with you and have a right to be heard would be a step in the right direction. We're completely devoid of that right now.
Can't argue with this. We should expect integrity from all contenders. We have integrity from none.

The joe rogan podcast she’s thoughtful and honest. I don’t agree with her but a gabbard/ yang ticket would get a lot of votes in the middle.

Well fuck, man, she's hot. WTF?

Um no. You’ve obviously never seen her up close. He face is peppered bad with acne scars. Looks like she took some number 7 birdshot in the face from close range.

Um no. You’ve obviously never seen her up close. He face is peppered bad with acne scars. Looks like she took some number 7 birdshot in the face from close range.

Flip her over. Like a pancake.

Flip her over. Like a pancake.

Her inner Samoan is starting to show. If you get a dick anywhere near her she’ll blow up to 400 pounds. :lmao:

6A498BCF-BB4E-4C9E-B98A-2105FDAF7602.jpeg

Another vote for "seemed rational" on Joe Rogan podcast. Given Hillary went out of her way to try and tank her, I'd guess she doesn't have a chance.

Hell, Bernie doesn't have a chance since his party keeps pimping him.

she's probably as close to a libertarian as she is to a Democrat or Republican. And she seems to use logic often.

Which is why the puppet masters will not allow it. To much independent thought and critical thinking.

Fucking shit. Can we go 6 months to a couple years without a new president thread?

In a sane world, Tulsi Gabbard would be way on the left. But the Overton Window has shifted so far to the crazy left side, that she now sounds like Ronald Reagan when she is among her democrat colleagues. The same has happened to Bernie Sanders - In 2008 he was sooooooooooooo far to the left that he was not even a part of the democrat party. Now he's been out-Bernied by dozens of mainstream democrats, so he often sounds like a moderate.

Did I already state in this thread that Tulsi is a Russian compromise? If not here it is.

Russia has some shit on Tulsi. Screenshot this.

I would, in a more fanciful state, engage the idea that Tulsi and Russia pushed the Russia Hoax on Trump to distract from Tulsi's compromise.

Did I already state in this thread that Tulsi is a Russian compromise? If not here it is.

Russia has some shit on Tulsi. Screenshot this.

I would, in a more fanciful state, engage the idea that Tulsi and Russia pushed the Russia Hoax on Trump to distract from Tulsi's compromise.

do you have anything tho support your theory or just parroting what Hillary says?

do you have anything tho support your theory or just parroting what Hillary says?

Did she say that? Huh.

Don't know why this is an issue, Tulsi has many things wrong with her. But I guess since Hillary said it, it can't be true.

Top Back Refresh