What's new

Tuesday Night Losers Club

Motorcharge

Unregistered User
Member Number
Loc
Virginia
Yeah, it's not Friday or Saturday, but get in here fuckers. I know y'all are doing shit but signing up on here.

in. Thinking about diving out the 2nd floor window onto my face. Wife is in full asshole mode.

In. With George Dickel and a Modelo. I have to pull a pump in the morning and replace it.

20200519_152550.jpg

In, trying to convince the wife that if she is tired enough to go to bed at 6:20, I'm going to stab her repeatedly with my penis before she actually falls asleep.

I did just cook a bitchen chicken parm with homemade sauce, pasta and salad.

In. Drug ass all day at work. Patched up a puppy bed again, got the tractor parts I picked up last night out of the truck. Trying to figure out why I go to work when the bonus check from unemployment would be about the same after taxes as what I get for busting ass 40 hours a week.

That's because you were supposed to be working :flipoff2:

I have dead time where I can't leave and might as well play on the computer. Pirates the perfect baalnce to Craigslist and youtube. Or it was. Those fittings in your pic look huge until you see that garden hose Y. :laughing:

I have dead time where I can't leave and might as well play on the computer. Pirates the perfect baalnce to Craigslist and youtube. Or it was. Those fittings in your pic look huge until you see that garden hose Y. :laughing:

Yeah it's only 1½ but should be 20 gpm.

Is that a meter on the well head ?

Why ?

Top Back Refresh