What's new

TTB Camber Bushing Puller

Uhhhhhh, you couldn't get the BJ out either? I have never had one of those stick in. Just flip the nut over on it and smack it with a hammer. Once the BJ is out it's a lot easier to get the cam out.

That one doesn't even look rusty.

Uhhhhhh, you couldn't get the BJ out either? I have never had one of those stick in. Just flip the nut over on it and smack it with a hammer. Once the BJ is out it's a lot easier to get the cam out.

That one doesn't even look rusty.

It’s all brand new. I was able to reach the lower easier with the fork and it ripped out the upper ball joint when it dropped.

I beat the top of that so fucking hard I bent the stem over. I ended up sledging the fuck out of the fork to separate it. New fork handle now is all mushroomed out from beating on it so hard.

I got the driver’s done without totally fucking everything up. Then I broke the camber adjustment bushing because it won’t fucking turn! I had to smash the upper ball joint out again with the fork to turn the bushing.

I’m thinking it’s these damn ball joints I got from Jeff’s Bronco Graveyard. Wouldn’t be the first time they sold me some fuckery.

I would just buy moog ball joints from rock auto. That's what I did on my D50 TTB and previous D44 TTB's with luck. Also antisieze on outside of the cams is your friend, use it. To remove that BJ since it looks like it's messed up and knuckle fell off? Didn't it have the c-clip on bottom? I would heat it up with a torch and hammer it out.

I would just buy moog ball joints from rock auto. That's what I did on my D50 TTB and previous D44 TTB's with luck. Also antisieze on outside of the cams is your friend, use it. To remove that BJ since it looks like it's messed up and knuckle fell off? Didn't it have the c-clip on bottom? I would heat it up with a torch and hammer it out.

It’s out and no it didn’t have a snap ring. Neither did the other one that I removed. The knuckle was too big.

The top joint doesn't use a snap ring.

Top Back Refresh