What's new

TSC Gun Safe

Redoing the insides is not that hard as i have done 8 , just look at it and reverse engineer it . use type X drywall 5/8 thick and tough as nails adhesive cut to fit the top ,the back , then the sides brace with wood until dry . on the second layer cover with your fabric of choice with 3M spray adhesive then add shelf strips then cut and cover your shelves with the same fabric . i move safes for a living and get a dozen or so a year for free if they need redone before i flip them thats what i do . The last one i did i was keeping for myself so i went 3 layers of drywall to give me a 90 minute fire rating .

Any pics of this process? Just curious.

Redoing the insides is not that hard as i have done 8 , just look at it and reverse engineer it . use type X drywall 5/8 thick and tough as nails adhesive cut to fit the top ,the back , then the sides brace with wood until dry . on the second layer cover with your fabric of choice with 3M spray adhesive then add shelf strips then cut and cover your shelves with the same fabric . i move safes for a living and get a dozen or so a year for free if they need redone before i flip them thats what i do . The last one i did i was keeping for myself so i went 3 layers of drywall to give me a 90 minute fire rating .

Where are you located?

Top Back Refresh