What's new

Trying to find a really old post from the.......the other place.

slowlygettingthere

Member Number
Loc
cousinfuckingbama
So I know who at least quoted the post I am looking for. It was a really long time ago. Is there really anyway I can find it?

Zack quote posted it. Was from 2002-2003 maybe. Could have been later than that. It was in a religion or atheist thread in chitchat I believe.

So you're looking for a quote from an 18 year old post on a board that's all but dead with no search function, that you think was about religion?

Wasn't Zack the guy with the girlfriend with giant tits? I seem to remember tits.

So you're looking for a quote from an 18 year old post on a board that's all but dead with no search function, that you think was about religion?

Wasn't Zack the guy with the girlfriend with giant tits? I seem to remember tits.

Rita...

Well I tried searching there but I couldn't find it. That has been a few weeks ago. Just didn't want to log back in. Thought there might be another way.

Well I remember part of the quote. Just not all of it. Was about religion for sure.

Damn I hate when work gets in the way of finishing your post. I had It on my toolbox. Made for a real nice conversation piece. I managed to lose it in one of our moves.

something along the lines of...... touch but not feel, eat but not taste, making you jump through hoops and not worshiping an absentee landlord.

Last edited:

TOGTFO:flipoff2::lmao:

So I was trying some foolgle searching again. This popped up. Guess its not really strange but whatever.

Screenshot_2020-07-16-14-40-23(1).png

Here ya go:

https://www.pirate4x4.com/threads/se...4#post-6027606

zakk said:
...let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do? I swear, for his own amusement...his own private, cosmic gag reel...He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, but don't swallow. And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, what is He doing? He's laughing his sick, fucking ass off! He's a tightass! He's a sadist! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? Never!

/
Didn't he spell it 'zakk' and have a mouse avatar?

Well I think big tits are the keya lot of time. :smokin:

Will I searched for the parts of the quotes I could remember but all I kept coming up with was bible verses and supposed meanings. Good or bad I learn something new everyday.

He did. I didn't remember the spelling. Just remember under his user name it said "has killed" .

At least where I am from, religion is not your typical shop banter. So I always liked having some thought provoking statements, quotes, etc about life in general around my toolbox/work area. I may or may not "believe in" what I have hanging up. But you could quickly learn how much thought different people put into life and living in general that you would not normal ever know.

And again thanks for all the help guys.

Wasn't there another guy that posted a ton of pics of his girl, woman, wife or whatever. Like a good many 35% type pics?

There were a few like that.

Who was the guy that had the Rubicon tube buggy thing that always posted pics of his chick that looked like a dude with huge fake tits?

There were a few like that.

Who was the guy that had the Rubicon tube buggy thing that always posted pics of his chick that looked like a dude with huge fake tits?

RacerX? Or something like that. Big ole bowling balls.

Not my taste at all.

Top Back Refresh