What's new

Trump's impeachment lawyer goes savage on TV.

TatonkaII

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
SC
This is beautiful... and it's the first I've heard about doctored evidence. I'm not sure how legit this is, BUT I was honestly surprised that Trump wasn't convicted the other day and maybe this is why. Just watch the video. (No, I dont think he should have been convicted, but with the way things are going I was surprised he wasn't) :stirthepot::stirthepot:

Article:
https://notthebee.com/article/trump...2elvHznwx4CdLPoXn846cKoTv_Rdjr1MTHhmEz5XLISs4

Video:

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/stat...-shed-on-live-tv-and-put-it-out-of-its-misery

I don't feel like clicking, but probably where they doctored some tweet to make it look like it was from a "verified" user?

The whole thing was a sham, anyone with half a brain knows it.

My wife made me watch that last night. He should run for office.

I don't recall any doctored "evidence" when slick willy was impeached.:rolleyes:

Neither do I , care to be more specific ?:rolleyes:

don't know how to. they caught the fucker in a lie. This was a lie they created, expanded for 5 years and counting.

As fun as it is to watch the libs get owned I am tired of winning the war of words and losing everything else. Impeachment trials are political trials not legal ones but doctored evidence is still shady as fuck, the people responsible need to be investigated and fired or replaced. How are Republicans losing to people who photochop tweets as evidence? I like watching Ted Cruz verbally bully Jack Dorsey as much as the next guy but nobody actually changes anything. They just talk the talk to get re elected and then push off responsibility to the executive and Judicial branches

FINALLY..............................................................................

Count down 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... Cancelled, probably investigated by multiple entities and turned into a "ism" and cancelled... JMG

What will be the disappointing result is Vanderveen will be taken out of context and presented as a disrespectful individual who was petty and childish when being interviewed by a professional journalist. See, just more of Trump's ilk doing what they do and more than enough reason for having been impeached.

All the words will be overlooked and forgotten.

I dont know much about Vanderveen, but I can only imagine the crap he has dealt with working on this.

as fun as it is to watch the libs get owned i am tired of winning the war of words and losing everything else. Impeachment trials are political trials not legal ones but doctored evidence is still shady as fuck, the people responsible need to be investigated and fired or replaced. How are republicans losing to people who photochop tweets as evidence? I like watching ted cruz verbally bully jack dorsey as much as the next guy but nobody actually changes anything. They just talk the talk to get re elected and then push off responsibility to the executive and judicial branches

so much this!!!!

this statement kinda reminds of how some die hard trumpers dont want to put any responsibility on trumps shoulders for the mess were now in

:flipoff2:

Biden has been in office almost a month now, he should have literally everything fixered. He promised hed fix everything literal Hitler did, he promised.

this statement kinda reminds of how some die hard trumpers dont want to put any responsibility on trumps shoulders for the mess were now in

:flipoff2:

The mess was already there, we just wouldn't have seen how bad it was...so sure, on Trump's shoulders.

He was absolutely right about the issues in the media. However I went back and watched her question to him again and I didn’t see a slanted question. The lawyer may have heard it that way but that is not the question she asked.

Go back and listen to the question again. I have been super busy with life and didn’t have a chance to follow this trial at all. Yes, I knew it was a partisan witch hunt but still I wasn’t aware of the doctored evidence. All the “reporter” was doing was making viewers like me aware of the specifics of the doctored evidence in the trial. She never said “well just a little check mark or a small doctored change”.

either way any day the partisan media gets roasted is. It a bad day in my book.

The mess was already there, we just wouldn't have seen how bad it was...so sure, on Trump's shoulders.

did you ignore his campaign promises? he couldnt have done better? we cant blame trump at all because because because trump? :homer::flipoff2::laughing::stirthepot:

are you even american? :flipoff2:

funny how any time i say anything negative about trump or blame trump for anything theres always and instantly some trumper there to defend his honor and im just a liberal sympathizer :lmao::flipoff2::homer:

Top Back Refresh