What's new

Trump VS Joe Biden VS Joe Biden

Poke

I’m condescending
Member Number
First Question for this months debate.....

Which one of you has the better game face when lying? Please give 1 example.

Who is taller?

Trump is for sure fatter...I don't think either of them are good liers...Both get a look like a kid caught doing something wrong .

Biden will tell a Grandpa Simpson rambling story with no point and Trump will sit back and let him while smirking for the camera.

Biden will tell a Grandpa Simpson rambling story with no point and Trump will sit back and let him while smirking for the camera.

And then Biden and his staff will come out the day after and tell a completely contradictory story. Somehow I don't think Biden is a liar, I think he's somewhat schizophrenic (or living in some other reality sometimes) and no one knows which Biden is going to show up on any given day. Or whether the Biden that starts the day will be the same one that ends the day.

I set the toaster to THREE, medium brown

At the time a nickle was called a bee, "Give me 5 bees for a quarter" we'd say. Now we couldn't get a white onion because of the war, all we had were those big yellow ones.

At the time a nickle was called a bee, "Give me 5 bees for a quarter" we'd say. Now we couldn't get a white onion because of the war, all we had were those big yellow ones.

We'd always have walkingbird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings..... cranberries, injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder.

Look, I don't know who that cracker ass cracker JB2020 is, but it's an obvious plant. He's some second rate ass pirate that is late to the game...just look at our member numbers for Kwanza's sake. Go ahead saltine, keep trippin'. I'm the real Mandingo, you just a playa hata

​​​​​​Says the bitch who also registered as Donald J. Trump.

:flipoff2:

I am YUUUUUGE!
Don’t hate me because I sleep with a supermodel and you have to go home to your ugly wife with big trucker hips.

Grab em by the pussy!

Trump is huge, Pelosi said Trump is morbidly fa eeeer obese huge. I’m physically fit and would love to take Trump out behind the tool shed.

I’ll have you know I had to tell my wife Jim eeeer huh Jill to cover her ears with Trumps “grab them by the bal eeer pussy.

The civil unrest our nation is experiencing today is Trumps fault. He only brings racially charged division in our nation. We need someone in office to heal our country. When I was VL under Obama presidential term, oh hey there sweetie, mmmmmm you smell great. Don’t hurry away, uncle joe is here.

Top Back Refresh