What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

Trump supporters made her lose her job

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Nope, wasn’t her own actions that made her lose her job, it was the trump supporters that are responsible.

A Harvard grad no less posted a video where she’s unhinged blabbing how she’s going to stab anyone who says “all lives matter”. <- in her view your life don’t matter while she’s stabbing you just for caring about... all lives.

mrshaft696

MudHammer
Member Number
haha I wish i saw it before I would have participated... the crazy left basically shut down the law firm that that husband and wife lawyers who were protecting their property, so fire with fire.

3Cs

Member Number
Once again proving Educated and Intelligence are not the same thing.

Raygoddamn

Dumber than I look
Member Number
Simple solution: stay off the twitters machine!

You broadcast controversial thoughts to the world? Expect to be vilified.

Boss

Where am I ?
Member Number
Wtf is wrong with these morons. Her logic is retarded at best.

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Probably home schooled at a youngling :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Not sure where you get that crap from. Some of my nephews and nieces were home schooled and they don’t act retarded like the looney left do.

woods

Yawp.
Member Number
Not sure where you get that crap from. Some of my nephews and nieces were home schooled and they don’t act retarded like the looney left do.

Joke

6634.png

nahmus

Refugee from syrup
Member Number
wow it really sucks when the snow globe breaks and your dumped into the real world.

Yota Up

Granite Guru
Member Number
Deloitte and Touche still around? Man, they were one of the top consulting firms. Sucks for her, had a great job and set for life but just had to go full-libtard.

Last edited:

FJC11

Asshole
Member Number
Stupid should hurt , welcome to your reality ya dimwitted kunt.:lmao:

SLOWPOKE693

🖕TROUBLES🖕
Member Number
Who on here would bang her for a one night stand? You know the crazy is strong in that one.:grinpimp:

That looks like boil your kids pet rabbit alive on your stove and leave it there while you and the family are out for the evening kind of crazy. I'd pass on that one personally. :laughing:

dntsdad

Central California
Member Number
Who on here would bang her for a one night stand? You know the crazy is strong in that one.:grinpimp:

Hell yes. She is pretty hot. Not way in hell I would let her know where I lived, or my real name.

I get her into it and then tell her Im gonna grab her pussy and fuck her like Trump fucked Stormy and HOLD ON!!

Gravy

Member Number
That looks like boil your kids pet rabbit alive on your stove and leave it there while you and the family are out for the evening kind of crazy. I'd pass on that one personally. :laughing:

So you're telling me. She's at your home cooking hasenpfeffer, while you enjoy an evening out? Pancakes ran away, I'm starving let's eat

Provience

Kill!
Member Number

Mkyhmltn

Member Number
Wtf is wrong with these morons. Her logic is retarded at best.

Unfortunately thats what they are teaching at a lot of the colleges now, My younger sister bought into all that crap after she went to college to.

Rerock

Member Number
Hell yes. She is pretty hot. Not way in hell I would let her know where I lived, or my real name.

I get her into it and then tell her Im gonna grab her pussy and fuck her like Trump fucked Stormy and HOLD ON!!

sorry, fap.exe failed to execute.