What's new

Trump campaign had been scammed by teenage anti-Trump activists

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
That dumb bitch would applaud the same tactics on Election Day, and still claim that requiring ids to vote was voter suppression.

Sounds like foreign interference in the election process to me, I expect the investigation to begin shortly...

Interference in an election is ok if could possibly help the left.

I don't know about that.

Today I saw a gif of Trump walking back from the chopper after back from Tulsa in a dejected manner:

It looks like a setup to me.

The hopeful part of me thinks the Trump campaign is managing the Low Tide of the campaign, then Trump will come back strong. This would make sense as they can manage who got tickets and blame it on AOC and a bunch of K-pop teenagers. Plus Trump is about being the Dark Horse on the outside. Trump wants to be Secretariat at the '73 Kentucky Derby: 6th by 3 lengths on the back stretch.

That is totally uncharacteristic of Trump.

He could be setting up his ego to take the No 2nd Term, but part of me thinks it's all 11d Chess.

It would be classic Trump Campaign if they blamed the low-show on the Trolls to energize his base. Then an old and weak Trump trudges back from the chopper as a defeated man.

But that's not Trump at all. I think it's a play.

I've said it before, and so have others: Trump is NEVER not on message. People think he's crazy he's on message so much.

Last edited:
I don't know about that.

Today I saw a gif of Trump walking back from the chopper after back from Tulsa in a dejected manner:

It looks like a setup to me.

The hopeful part of me thinks the Trump campaign is managing the Low Tide of the campaign, then Trump will come back strong. This would make sense as they can manage who got tickets and blame it on AOC and a bunch of K-pop teenagers. Plus Trump is about being the Dark Horse on the outside. Trump wants to be Secretariat at the '73 Kentucky Derby: 6th by 3 lengths on the back stretch.

That is totally uncharacteristic of Trump.

He could be setting up his ego to take the No 2nd Term, but part of me thinks it's all 11d Chess.

It would be classic Trump Campaign if they blamed the low-show on the Trolls to energize his base. Then an old and weak Trump trudges back from the chopper as a defeated man.

But that's not Trump at all. I think it's a play.

I've said it before, and so have others: Trump is NEVER not on message. People think he's crazy he's on message so much.

Hope in one hand, wipe his ass with the other. :flipoff2:

Hope in one hand, wipe his ass with the other. :flipoff2:

You're not wrong: I've spent a lifetime with a handfull of shit.

Even I have lost faith in Trump on at least 2 occasions in the past and he's made me wrong both times. Extra-dimensional Chess is a thing with this guy, it's fascinating many of us.

I would vote for a 2nd Term just to watch that alone.

6200 people in a 19000 seat arena when supposedly 100,000 thousand were supposed to show up...that's not left wing action, that's a lack of right wing action for a variety of reasons.

6200 people in a 19000 seat arena when supposedly 100,000 thousand were supposed to show up...that's not left wing action, that's a lack of right wing action for a variety of reasons.

The tickets were first come first serve. Trump touted how many tickets were spoken for. Would you bother to show up if you only had a 1 in 5 chance of getting in? I know I wouldn't. Argue all you want, but their actions had an effect, and it was the effect they wanted.

The tickets were first come first serve. Trump touted how many tickets were spoken for. Would you bother to show up if you only had a 1 in 5 chance of getting in? I know I wouldn't. Argue all you want, but their actions had an effect, and it was the effect they wanted.

don't bring common sense into this. its all about the emotions

There's a REALLY easy way to solve the fake tickets. Charge $1 over the cost of a shirt or hat, give said item out at gate for every ticket, make venue limit in campaign funds, all unclaimed tickets go straight to the till. Problem solved.

Not quite. I have friends that were there, tickets in hand and not allowed in because protesters were blocking. Obviously we don't know how many were stuck outside, but he said it looked like thousands.

You’re right, no one is arguing over his statement

Hahaha, let's fight amongst each other even when we agree on something!

You people literally don't deserve to be represented by the President, but I do.

It's sad, really. You're so suppressed and in your weakness you just lash out at everything. I mean this is classic abuse victim behavior.

You refuse to see it because your masculinity is tied up in not being a victim, so you can't admit just how far you have to bend the knee every single day. The Left is fucking you and everyone you know up the ass and in frustration you just lash out at everything like a beaten dog.

You're literally a rape victim with PTSD.

Political burnout? Everyone just getting tired of all of it? I know I am. I'm personally not impressed with Trump and the way he presents himself, people should have filters, even if they're minimal. He seems to have none and comes off like a total ass 95% of the time. So then what? Biden?? Good lord. I honestly have no interest in voting this time, period. I will, but fuck.

He would bigly believe that 100k people would want to come to the rally of the greatest president ever!

Top Back Refresh