What's new

Trump bitch slaps China and (the)WHO

You wanna put some more info in that post there champ.

I was watching the video on my work computer but because somehow my work computer won't let me log in to Irate even though it lets me read it and it lets me log in to Pirate, I had to start this thread from my phone, then I powered up my laptop which gets internet from my work phones portable hot spot feature, then find the video again on YouTube to post the link here. So kiss my ass Champ. :shaking: :flipoff2:

I was watching the video on my work computer but because somehow my work computer won't let me log in to Irate even though it lets me read it and it lets me log in to Pirate, I had to start this thread from my phone, then I powered up my laptop which gets internet from my work phones portable hot spot feature, then find the video again on YouTube to post the link here. So kiss my ass Champ. :shaking: :flipoff2:

The maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO FUCKING METERS BITCH!! :flipoff2:

The maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO FUCKING METERS BITCH!! :flipoff2:

I don't fucking care. I wanted to post it first because this shit is AWESOME! Hopefully it won't start WWIII but at least it's way too late for that POS Dummage to collect anything but a well deserved kick in the ass just like Chyna and el WHO.:laughing:

I kind of liked at the end he said "Thank you." and turned around and walked off. :lmao:

Trump's correct about China stealing our intellectual property and their businesses not playing by the same rules. It's past time they either square away their act or suffer the consequences.

Trump's correct about China stealing our intellectual property and their businesses not playing by the same rules. It's past time they either square away their act or suffer the consequences.

You should see those little fucks at construction trade shows running around with cameras taking detailed pictures of the newest offerings. They even go as far as having a friend pose next to certain features to use as a measurement device. No shame at all. :flipoff:

He's running a train on China.

He just let them know their MFN status is next. That started back in 2017 but now they know it's serious.

That's the big dog. He's run two Nuclear Options on them, but they were Nagasaki-sized. The HK back-door, and using the bully pulpit on the WHO.

Next comes the Megaton weapons.

https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files...O%20Report.pdf
The Executive Summary is definitely worth a glance if you want to know what's coming next.

At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised about WWIII, and would just about throw the match to light that bitch

The entire idea that we can't fight a broad conventional and limited nuclear war without nuclear holocaust is misguided.

The vast majority of history, people fought desperate wars while their elites hob-nobbed together, and everyone took a 'gentleman's agreement' to not attack certain parts of each others' resources. There couldn't have been a 30 years war without those restrictions. The US Civil War was a limited war and despite some looting by Federal troops, by and large everyone 'played by the rules' and just met on the battlefield. Even Sherman's March was limited and he got called off as soon as it was over.

So I see no reason why China and the US can't have a big boogaloo without resorting to the fireworks.

They want/ need a war with us to repair their dumped economy. It surely wouldn't hurt ours at this point either. It seems to me that a war on our own soil is imminent. Think being locked down because a virus is going to kill you is annoying? Wait till the commies come. If you ain't fightin, you'll be locked into your homes yet again. Maybe the whole pandemic was conditioning for being stuck at home for a whole lot longer... maybe wrong thread???

They want/ need a war with us to repair their dumped economy. It surely wouldn't hurt ours at this point either. It seems to me that a war on our own soil is imminent. Think being locked down because a virus is going to kill you is annoying? Wait till the commies come. If you ain't fightin, you'll be locked into your homes yet again. Maybe the whole pandemic was conditioning for being stuck at home for a whole lot longer... maybe wrong thread???

The ChiComs have zero ability to project force beyond their own borders.... There's going to be more proxy type wars in third world shitholes, I guarantee we have force in Africa right now fucking with the ChiComs. I hope that we consolidate in the Americas and kick.them out of central and south America and also route our foreign aid there.

The ChiComs have zero ability to project force beyond their own borders.... There's going to be more proxy type wars in third world shitholes, I guarantee we have force in Africa right now fucking with the ChiComs. I hope that we consolidate in the Americas and kick.them out of central and south America and also route our foreign aid there.

They are supposed to have 55+ ICBMs capable of reaching the U.S. That presents a significant danger.

They are supposed to have 55+ ICBMs capable of reaching the U.S. That presents a significant danger.

And how many do we have that can reach China? How many of theirs would make it to their target? I think they know if they launch first that it's game over for them.

Nailed it. We need to secure our borders, our intellectual property and our neighbors in both N and S America.

Top Back Refresh