Oct

Trail Hero 2021 - Oct 4th-9th

Austin

Blame Canada
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
I was just messaging with Rich Klein and briefly mentioned setting up a meet and greet for members..... so who all is going :smokin:

Austin added a new event:

Trail Hero 2021 - Oct 4th-9th

2021 Trail Hero logo.png

Trail Hero is a week long event with 5 days of guided trails, a golf tourney and challenge race! Join us October 4th-9th, 2021, to have the most fun you can have in 4-wheel drive! Trail Hero 2021 marks our sixth annual event, and we have made some awesome changes and additions that you will not want to miss! Come for one day, come for the whole week! This is one event with lots of memories!

To understand this event, you must...

Read more about this event...

Pyleit

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Ill be there all week. If anyone needs anything or a place to fix thier broken shit just shoot me a message and you can use the shop. Anyone coming from then east want to bring yuengling my way i will take a case or 5.

Sold my buggy so ill be riding around in the gladiator... don't judge me...

20210830_170150.jpg

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
9B
I really want to make this, which I say every year :laughing:

Trying to see if the wife can get 2 weeks off for a sweet vacation.

Austin

Blame Canada
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO

Say whhhhhaaaaatt?!?!?!

I just sent them koozies for all the buggy ride bags and 40 Whip Flags for the trail leaders ... figured you'd be getting both

RPS1030

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
SW UT
Just up the hill, so will be around most days. Maybe in the buggy, maybe in the JL if it doesn’t sell and/or prefer AC on a day.

RPS1030

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
SW UT
Say whhhhhaaaaatt?!?!?!

I just sent them koozies for all the buggy ride bags and 40 Whip Flags for the trail leaders ... figured you'd be getting both
Another koozie :flipoff2: Sweet

mediocre

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Ill be there all week. If anyone needs anything or a place to fix thier broken shit just shoot me a message and you can use the shop. Anyone coming from then east want to bring yuengling my way i will take a case or 5.

20210830_170150.jpg

Uhhhhhhh. I’m willing to pay for Yuengling if you find an easterner coming out this way. I haven’t had any in three years.

Pyleit

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Uhhhhhhh. I’m willing to pay for Yuengling if you find an easterner coming out this way. I haven’t had any in three years
Are you in st george? If so, come on over. I have a stash.

ScottRS

Not @Rockstomper today
Member Number
Loc
Firestone, CO
I'll be there, don't know yet what I'm doing, but I'm helping (insert Ralph Wiggum meme here).
Last year I was kind of mercenary "staff" and it worked out pretty well, general plan is that I'm doing that again, so I'll probably find out what I'm doing the morning-of each day. I'll probably end up on a couple trail rides, some recovery, and a bunch of sub-event setup/teardown.

Austin

Blame Canada
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
I'll be there, don't know yet what I'm doing, but I'm helping (insert Ralph Wiggum meme here).
Last year I was kind of mercenary "staff" and it worked out pretty well, general plan is that I'm doing that again, so I'll probably find out what I'm doing the morning-of each day. I'll probably end up on a couple trail rides, some recovery, and a bunch of sub-event setup/teardown.
If you want a big ass flag to fly let me know, I'll shoot it your way :beer:

MO Printer

irate Newb
Member Number
We had it all planned out, then life took over. A bunch of our local friends (SW MO area) are going. We could stay with them or RV camp. Had it reserved and then shtf/life. We really wanted to do it this year. Maybe next year...