What's new

Traction Off Road - 17x9 Friction Double Beadlocks

Jason's Sting Gray Jeep with paint matched outer rings. :smokin:

ORSG.jpg

ORSG1.jpg

I'll be in the market soon, 17" - 8x6.5. Backspace still at 4" and 9" wide?

Hey Dookey, any updates on the 20s? I'm getting close to need to make a decision on my wheels so I can set my axle width.

Hey Dookey, any updates on the 20s? I'm getting close to need to make a decision on my wheels so I can set my axle width.

Unlikely I'll be ready for you. I have a new private label contract I've been working on coming online and sourcing the raw materials has been a nightmare. So my 20's got pushed back. Unless you want full billet wheels. :grinpimp:

Unlikely I'll be ready for you. I have a new private label contract I've been working on coming online and sourcing the raw materials has been a nightmare. So my 20's got pushed back. Unless you want full billet wheels. :grinpimp:
I'm sure I would love them, but afraid to even ask.

I just need to know when the "Buy 1, get four free sale" is gonna be!

Just your standard 17" , 9" wide, 4.5" back space, 8x6.5

I kinda talked with TR about it a few years ago. Was going to be $1500-2000 per.

It's gone up since then with the raw aluminum costs. With the cost increases I just don't get it. Just buy more flow formed wheels and keep spares.

Last edited:
Hey Andy, thanks for the quick shipment and awesome product the packaging is the best I've ever seen. Hell you can use it as a work bench for building your wheel and a chair while putting on lugnuts haha. This my setup rear steer Crane Magnum 13 bolt and F450 outers I used the 1/2" spacer you recommended to clear the caliper as I needed a 4" BS:smokin:

wheelss.jpg wheels.jpg

Who doesn't remember this one? :smokin:

Revenge on 43" TSL Stickies.
DR2.jpg
What front diff ya got in that Jeep ? My TJ has a SD60 with the giant ass Barnes weld-on steer arms and I have to run a 1/2“ spacer to clear 4.5” BS steel wheels…long story short..have you ran into any fitment issue with your customers? The contour of that back wheel half has a different look to it and I‘m just not willing to run anything more than a 1/2” spacer.

Last edited:
Anybody run the friction bead lock wheel that can comment on how they compare as far as fitment ?

What front diff ya got in that Jeep ? My TJ has a SD60 with the giant ass Barnes weld-on steer arms and I have to run a 1/2“ spacer to clear 4.5” BS steel wheels…long story short..have you ran into any fitment issue with your customers? The contour of that back wheel half has a different look to it and I‘m just not willing to run anything more than a 1/2” spacer.

That Jeep runs Reid inner knuckles with Solid Dana 60 Outer knuckles and Artec High Steer Arms. My wheels have the largest opening you'll find on 17" wheels as there is no dip in the middle for seating a tire. Up at the bolts the smallest I.D. is 16.25" and goes out from there. The backspacing is set at 4.5" so measuring your Barnes arms should be simple to confirm if they'd fit. :)

BarrelDIA.jpg

That Jeep runs Reid inner knuckles with Solid Dana 60 Outer knuckles and Artec High Steer Arms. My wheels have the largest opening you'll find on 17" wheels as there is no dip in the middle for seating a tire. Up at the bolts the smallest I.D. is 16.25" and goes out from there. The backspacing is set at 4.5" so measuring your Barnes arms should be simple to confirm if they'd fit. :)

BarrelDIA.jpg
Man..that picture is worth a thousand words! I was envisioning it having less clearance but that wheels got tons of space .

Thanks for the reply and the dimensions & photo.

Top Back Refresh