Jason's Sting Gray Jeep with paint matched outer rings. :smokin:

ORSG.jpg

ORSG1.jpg

RDY2ROK

THE GRAPE
Member Number
Loc
NM
I'll be in the market soon, 17" - 8x6.5. Backspace still at 4" and 9" wide?

YeeP

Member Number
Loc
Parker, CO
Hey Dookey, any updates on the 20s? I'm getting close to need to make a decision on my wheels so I can set my axle width.

Dookey

WINNAR
Member Number
Loc
Hendersonville, TN
Hey Dookey, any updates on the 20s? I'm getting close to need to make a decision on my wheels so I can set my axle width.

Unlikely I'll be ready for you. I have a new private label contract I've been working on coming online and sourcing the raw materials has been a nightmare. So my 20's got pushed back. Unless you want full billet wheels. :grinpimp:

YeeP

Member Number
Loc
Parker, CO
Unlikely I'll be ready for you. I have a new private label contract I've been working on coming online and sourcing the raw materials has been a nightmare. So my 20's got pushed back. Unless you want full billet wheels. :grinpimp:
I'm sure I would love them, but afraid to even ask.

6gun

Member Number
I just need to know when the "Buy 1, get four free sale" is gonna be!

Dookey

WINNAR
Member Number
Loc
Hendersonville, TN
Just your standard 17" , 9" wide, 4.5" back space, 8x6.5

I kinda talked with TR about it a few years ago. Was going to be $1500-2000 per.

It's gone up since then with the raw aluminum costs. With the cost increases I just don't get it. Just buy more flow formed wheels and keep spares.

Last edited:

RDY2ROK

THE GRAPE
Member Number
Loc
NM
Hey Andy, thanks for the quick shipment and awesome product the packaging is the best I've ever seen. Hell you can use it as a work bench for building your wheel and a chair while putting on lugnuts haha. This my setup rear steer Crane Magnum 13 bolt and F450 outers I used the 1/2" spacer you recommended to clear the caliper as I needed a 4" BS:smokin:

wheelss.jpg wheels.jpg