What's new

Tracked death. Tank on patrol.

Yep. Somewhat sucks. I even volunteered to test the unit but no joy.

Bummer.

I need to finish up the tank project. I used it the other day to drag out a 6x6x.25 24' box tube that I couldn't get with the forklift. Need some d rings on it and a bunch of misc things. Also want to get an onboard 24v charger to make it easy to charge.

Bummer.

I need to finish up the tank project. I used it the other day to drag out a 6x6x.25 24' box tube that I couldn't get with the forklift. Need some d rings on it and a bunch of misc things. Also want to get an onboard 24v charger to make it easy to charge.

O-rings are a stellar idea. I would love to see if it could move my Dmax in neutral. My buddy wants a snow plow on it so we can level his dirt in the back yard or a attachment for digging up dirt for sprinkler system

O-rings are a stellar idea. I would love to see if it could move my Dmax in neutral. My buddy wants a snow plow on it so we can level his dirt in the back yard or a attachment for digging up dirt for sprinkler system

Mine will push the 7k forklift around the shop no problem. I think a blade would do well on a sandy or easy to work soil.

What's the ground clearance on this thing?

Maybe 6"? Not sure, here's a pic from when I was building it. By keeping the final drive in the track frame like this you gain a bunch of clearance.

20201206_212325.jpg

Thats badass. Coolest fucking thing of 2020.

How the heck did you get inside the thing to drive it? :flipoff2:

Not sure why the link died for me.

I put the tank in the yard for awhile due to the smaller controllers blowing up on me and BasicMicro removing the larger controllers till the new model came out. Which took awhile due to covid but appears they are back in stock.

Not sure why the link died for me.

I put the tank in the yard for awhile due to the smaller controllers blowing up on me and BasicMicro removing the larger controllers till the new model came out. Which took awhile due to covid but appears they are back in stock.
Looking forward to seeing your tank build get finished!

I've been running mine occasionally, mostly to drag something heavy around and moving equipment. I installed a 24v tender on board to keep it charged.

Top Back Refresh