What's new

Tool Deal of the day/week

I just picked up the Fuel Milwaukee weed eater with 2 8ah batteries for $299.00. I’ll try to link.

Fuck..... I suck..... search it.... it’s at the bottom....
”special buy”...... be careful.... first one to pop up is just the weed eater for $299.00!!!!!!

I just picked up the Fuel Milwaukee weed eater with 2 8ah batteries for $299.00. I’ll try to link.

thank you!!!!!

i got 2, wanted the trimmer. but then went back and got another, wanted more batteries.
gotta be careful who i gift the second trimmer to. people gonna think i'm rich.

reguardless of the trimner, just he batteries are a decent deal.

nojoke, i asked wifey to buy this trimmer at hd for 2 wks. twice got the wrong one, oh well third time i dont ask. was meant to be.

Last edited:
I’m gonna take advantage of the Fastenal sale they are having till the end of the month. Buy a kit take $100 off and get 2 additional 5.0 batteries. So each kit you buy gets 4 batteries. The only catch is you need to buy one of their hand tools or piece of ppe.

Here is a picture of the flier they dropped off.

617C4E0B-E820-4B30-A83D-4D9F2684CEF7.jpeg

AFF977CB-B303-4FF3-BFA5-676AFF8D8ACB.jpeg

I just need more batteries for the shop and this is probably the cheapest way to get them.

F Grainger but 3/8”? Impact and 12ah battery for 250

Holy shit. That is a ~$200 batter by itself. I’ve been wanting one of those impacts but I was looking at tooling up with the M12 line

The impact goes for $200 alone. Could probably flip it on CL/FB for $150 or more with the charger and keep the battery for $100 or less.

Probably an opportunity to flip the whole package and make $100+ per set if you have the time.

Craftsman 26.5 in. 5 drawer Metal Ball-Bearing Tool Center 45.5 in. H x 14 in. D Black​

Item no.2884419|CMST22653BK

$179.99
$99.99

For a hundred bucks, seems like its ok. I may just run down and grab one.

To follow up on that toolbox I posted, kiddo helped me put the wheels on it when I got home yesterday. Nice little unit. Going to replace one of my broken boxes.

Anybody notice that the Grainger "deal" is on backorder and will not be shipping until June? It's a hell of a deal if you don't mind waiting 2 months to get one.

Anybody notice that the Grainger "deal" is on backorder and will not be shipping until June? It's a hell of a deal if you don't mind waiting 2 months to get one.
It wasn't listed as backordered when I put my order in. My delivery date is listed as may 5th-19th.

It wasn't listed as backordered when I put my order in. My delivery date is listed as may 5th-19th.

Pretty sure I saw this posted on slickdeals the other day. Most likely got hammered by the flippers.

Top Back Refresh