What's new

Tom Hanks Greek citizenship

Tmackcj5

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
TX
No thread on the Tom Hanks Greek citizenship/Pedo theory?

Hanks and his wife have officially become citizens of Greece.
https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/to...ter-announces/

The claim is that Greece has labeled Pedophilia a disorder and not a crime. Hanks and his wife are supposedly tied up in the Epstein Pedo ring. Greece having selective extradition to the states, makes it a good place for Tom and Wifey to run off to in fear of information being exposed by first Epstein and now Maxwell.

Thoughts?

Toms wife is of Greek extraction. They have apparently been active in raising funds for causes there and were already "honorary" citizens. Already had a house there. Soooo, there is an potential alternate explanation...:laughing: Never heard any rumors to the Epstein connection until now but I don't exactly read People Magazine.

tenor.gif

Maybe Hanks wants to live somewhere that OP cannot easily stalk / spy on him?

I've no information pro/con, but that's a pretty tinfoily game of tuggy-nuts there :rolleyes:

Maybe Hanks wants to live somewhere that OP cannot easily stalk / spy on him?

I've no information pro/con, but that's a pretty tinfoily game of tuggy-nuts there :rolleyes:

Damn, I'm busted already. I didn't expect anyone to figure out my top secret Hanks fetish so quickly.

Greece won’t extradite him if the US brings charges up against him for fucking kids.

Greece won’t extradite him if the US brings charges up against him for fucking kids.

Do you think that's why he's interested in Greek citizenship?

Is that opinion based on even a shred of evidence?

Or are you talking right out your ass?

We shall see. A federal judge has ordered documents and other evidence be released.

Evidence ? I think you've forgotten where you're posting. Evidence and facts are never needed here.

We shall see. A federal judge has ordered documents and other evidence be released.

Was just curious if your accusations were based upon even one single fact already in evidence.

Heard you blew SDCJ behind the porta-shitters at KOH '19, but we're giving benefit of the doubt :flipoff2:

Link?

I'm just surprised there wasn't already a thread for this. I kept seeing it pop up on social media. I normally get my news from PB...errr IBB.

No thread on the Tom Hanks Greek citizenship/Pedo theory?

Hanks and his wife have officially become citizens of Greece.
https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/to...ter-announces/

The claim is that Greece has labeled Pedophilia a disorder and not a crime. Hanks and his wife are supposedly tied up in the Epstein Pedo ring. Greece having selective extradition to the states, makes it a good place for Tom and Wifey to run off to in fear of information being exposed by first Epstein and now Maxwell.

Thoughts?

Pedogate, Pizzagate, Epstein, Qanon... these are all disinformation and distraction campaigns not exactly started by Russians, Chinese, and Lefties, but they are used and amplified by them.

If people want a conspiracy: The citizens of the US have multiple times voted to limit immigration and illegal immigration, but Democrats and Republicans have all just ignored or quashed the efforts because they want more votes and cheap labor. There are areas in this country right now where an illegal alien HAS to be given a driver's license regardless of a lack of driving records, HAS to be housed, HAS to be put first in line for food stamps and welfare, BY LAW.

I guess there are plenty of nasty conspiracies going down but I also guess Pedogate is an easier thing to deal with because people know it's not real. It's like worrying about the JFK assassination while Defense Contractors are funding Politicians who put unrealistic restrictions on Wild Weasels so that bombers get shot down in MiG Alley.

Was just curious if your accusations were based upon even one single fact already in evidence.

Heard you blew SDCJ behind the porta-shitters at KOH '19, but we're giving benefit of the doubt :flipoff2:

I was not able to clear or condemn SanDeigoCJ for KOH'19 but I was able to find a pic of the Aisin the day after KOH'19 ended. Do what you will with the info
Click image for larger version  Name:	potty.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.4 KB ID:	85202

Last edited:
This is dumb. Tom Hanks got molested by some horny older woman when he was a kid in the 80s. He’d never molest someone else after seeing what it did to him. Nearly ruined his only friendship, and put his mom through hell.

I believe all this stems from some crazy bitch who claims that her father sold her to Tom Hanks when she was 13 to be used as his sex slave. If I remember correctly she has some other claims that were obviously outlandish so that puts her credibility in doubt even more so than if she had only just claimed the Hanks thing.

edit: Sarah Ruth Ashcraft is her name. She also has claims of cannibalism and aliens in Hollywood. Seems legit

Last edited:
I believe all this stems from some crazy bitch who claims that her father sold her to Tom Hanks when she was 13 to be used as his sex slave. If I remember correctly she has some other claims that were obviously outlandish so that puts her credibility in doubt even more so than if she had only just claimed the Hanks thing.

edit: Sarah Ruth Ashcraft is her name. She also has claims of cannibalism and aliens in Hollywood. Seems legit

Then again, it's 2020 so if you even think you're a woman, minority, or some other horribly oppressed class of person we're all supposed to just believe anything you say. :laughing:

Then again, it's 2020 so if you even think you're a woman, minority, or some other horribly oppressed class of person we're all supposed to just believe anything you say. :laughing:

This is true. She is a powerful, brave, intersectional womyn. How dare anyone question her integrity.

I was not able to clear or condemn SanDeigoCJ for KOH'19 but I was able to find a pic of the Aisin the day after KOH'19 ended. Do what you will with the info

What can I say? Your old lady sucks a mean dick.

Top Back Refresh