What's new

Tom and Jerry: The movie

montrose818

Banned
Member Number
Loc
SoCal
The original creators are rolling over in their grave. Thats all I got. What a fucking joke.

Sad.

You can watch the original on Saturday mornings on METV 😁

So what was the issue with it? Did the writers get woke? I watched the cartoon as a kid but have no plan to see the movie as an adult, just sorta curious how they screwed it up in your opinion.

So what was the issue with it? Did the writers get woke? I watched the cartoon as a kid but have no plan to see the movie as an adult, just sorta curious how they screwed it up in your opinion.

I tried watching about 20 mins of it but the dialog just wasn't very good, like a B movie. Pena is usually good and funny but his character and the accent was just dumb. The T&J parts that i did see were pretty normal, just the story/poor acting they had in the middle of them fighting killed it.

I watched 5 minutes then turned it off cause it was gay pthen ended up watching the South Park vaccination special.

Not looking forward to the new Space Jam. Modernized old movies are usually shit.

Not looking forward to the new Space Jam. Modernized old movies are usually shit.

yep....

65f6c-16149356888400-800.jpg

Top Back Refresh