What's new

todays what are these worth...

Chadwick

Yellow Skull
Member Number
Loc
Near ..Woodland Park, Co
Also have what it takes to feed them.... anyone interested?.... looking for reasonable cash offer.... will accept the right offer...

attach367629.jpg

Poverty Pony lower with Chinese LPK and airsoft parts from the internet? Or name brand complete rifle with good parts from a legit seller? Big difference in value between the two.

The Ruger and P22 are maybe $250-300 each because of the current hype.

Depending on what ammo you have, it may be worth more than the guns themselves.

lmao @ Sig Sauer being Poverty pony....

Then put a description on it or show the rollmark on the receiver.
What's the scope and the light, generic Chineesium or decent chit?

Do you want to sell it in a hurry, or can you wait for the right buyer? You want to consign it, or try some other route? Armslist? Gunbroker?
Not sure how the market is in Colorado right now, but up here, mid-range ARs, aren't really moving much.

As Yotota said probably 250-300 on the ruger brick and the P22. Nothing there is overly desirable, or special.

need specs and details on the rifle and glass. could be worth $800, could be worth $1800. no way to tell with the lack of information you brought us.

Look, this isnt FB, you don't have to be sneaky and coy with the damn WTS stuff. Post up details, more than one pic - preferably on a neutral background, no stupid "I have food for them" - what type of ammo and how much.

Right now I would offer $500 for everything, because its the only safe offer I can make.

looks like its been hit with spray paint under all the fagpull stuff. Is the lower all ate up right above the magwell ? Hard to tell from the shitty pics and lack of info

looks like its been hit with spray paint under all the fagpull stuff. Is the lower all ate up right above the magwell ? Hard to tell from the shitty pics and lack of info

That is what I was thinking. The handguards and foregrip look like they were painted tan over black plastic, and whats up with the texture on the lower receiver?

That is what I was thinking. The handguards and foregrip look like they were painted tan over black plastic, and whats up with the texture on the lower receiver?

And not to mention that he also polluted your "wait time" thread with this most valued information pertaining to that topic.

Fagpull??? Now my feelers have been hurt.... (insert PBB-style flip-off emoji that I CAN'T find)

And not to mention that he also polluted your "wait time" thread with this most valued information pertaining to that topic.

Fagpull??? Now my feelers have been hurt.... (insert PBB-style flip-off emoji that I CAN'T find)

Is giving us front rangers a bad name :)

I still love my magpul stuff. After a weapon light, BAD Lever is my primary upgrade

Is giving us front rangers a bad name :)

I still love my magpul stuff. After a weapon light, BAD Lever is my primary upgrade

i think i have a small tool box drawer of them from the ARs i bought in the salad days from Tactical Tommy. im not a fan of them, so if you are interested i can probably make you a sweet deal of free for them if interested. some may be other brands but they are BAD copies.

well, i'd like to have the walther. figure out a cheap enough price and i'll buy it from you :flipoff2:

edit: is $100 a reasonable offer? i haven't price shopped those in a couple years and the transaction tax is high here in WA :(

i think i have a small tool box drawer of them from the ARs i bought in the salad days from Tactical Tommy. im not a fan of them, so if you are interested i can probably make you a sweet deal of free for them if interested. some may be other brands but they are BAD copies.

I'll take one or two or... I can paypal or venmo shipping costs...

Top Back Refresh