What's new

TJ Rubicon Rear Dana 44 constant problems need opinions

Is the only difference between 1330 and 1350 the caps? Like if you buy one of each, you can swap 2 caps and have 2 "conversion" joints?
I've got an answer for you:

IMG_1671.JPG

That's a negative. The 1330 joint I took off had the smaller centers as well. Maybe you were thinking of 1310/1330 or something else.

I've got an answer for you:

IMG_1671.JPG

That's a negative. The 1330 joint I took off had the smaller centers as well. Maybe you were thinking of 1310/1330 or something else.

No idea what i was thinkingof, but Google says this

The 1330 joint is the same diaameter as the 1310 but the same width as the 1350

Last edited:
What control arms are you using???
Are you happy with them??
Savvy off road double adjustable Aluminum short arms which is based on the Currie kits.

Pros:
Uses Johnny joints everywhere. I built a tool to rebuild them and that's pretty easy.
double adjustable
They look cool:homer:

Cons:
I have bent the passenger front lower, the aluminum was supposed to spring back:homer:
The johnny joints in the rear were beat and I had to rebuild a few already, I think the angle of the short arms is not good for them.
The links do not have any flats on them when they get bound up the only way to spin them is a pipe wrench which looks like ass.
If I were to do it again I would have a rubber joint at one end

TLDR I would probably just go with currie's steel links if I could do it over again.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh