What's new

TJ Rear Corner Guards

[memphis]

Web wheeler
Member Number
Looking for this style of corner guard:

14-06-010-PC​

It seems everyone is out of stock, I read a few weeks back these were discontinued. Anyone make a similar product these days? Everything seems to have shifted to the JK JL now and TJ support is dropping. I'm hiding some ugly body work...

Got a pic? I bought poison spyder corners for my LJ and it took a while before I found a vendor with stock. Iirc i got them from extreme terrain.

Found this on google:

Those are basically what I got. Shop around.
Those are for the LED tail lights but thanks for looking. I plan to retain the stock lights but I am after that style of armour. I don’t want a full body panel.

Poison Spyder Trail Corners Black

45-60 days shipping time from Northridge. I was hoping to find a vendor on here to support

edit:
Extreme Terrain is +12 weeks

nucking futs!

Last edited:
You will probably only get them if you find a set in stock. So much psc stuff is discontinued.

-Genright

-Stout Fabrication

-Shittybuilt

Edit: For 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rear Corner Rocker Guards Body Armor Textured | eBay

Buy these and trim off what you don't need....
I haven’t used eBay in forever! I didn’t even think to look there. The link you posted won’t ship to Canada but I think I found a vendor who will!

I’ll know tomorrow when I try and order them. For the price I’m not complaining… these are only a little more than the Poison Spider units anyway. I have the ability to shoot them with proper paint so I could colour match it

Top Back Refresh