What's new

Tinfoil? Slowly conditioning the sheep to martial law?

We’re moving toward martial law because the government is making to many stupid laws that normal people won’t follow without being physically forced to. Tyrants get real pissy when the peasants tell them no.

Also, there will be a field day of lawsuits when some 18 year old leadfoot with little to no experience wraps a school-bus around a tree.

I'd say there's way more shit moving us to martial law than weekend warriors driving busses because the drivers (good for them) refuse the jab.
I've nothing against the Guard. Just seems slightly outside their perview to take your kid to school. Wondering what else they're going to be tasked with once the labor shortages get worse if the vax mandates stick.

Semi related rant:

Want to solve school bus driver shortages?

Pay more than $12/hour and 3 hours a day. The only people who can deal with this are retired people who are bored and phone it in.

No driver I know will deal with that shit or those shitty children.

I’ve hired a ton of drivers and literally 0 of the school bus drivers have worked out. They hit things then lie about it, can’t back up, call in all the time and mostly just suck. Half of them are morbidly obese and lazy. We will not even interview them.
They actually pay fairly well here $20+/hr

1631908164083.png

"National Guard Deployed in Massachusetts to Take Children to School"

Today, it's school.
Tomorrow, it's the vaccination center.

They'll offer ice cream as a reward.
Like this in Canada: Canadian Government Lures Children With Ice Cream To Take COVID Vaccine Without Parental Consent

"13-15 year Olds obviously have the capacity to make the decision to get the shot" :eek::mad3:

I don't want to even imagine what I or my wife would do if my 13 year old was lured into a shot at school.

Edit: I was thinking about something similar to the bus drivers the other day. When they enforce Vax mandates at hospitals and loose half their staff, will they lower the credentials to be a nurse or doctor? FastTrack training?

I've actually never looked, but how many hours a day does a bus driver work? It can't be many? While working a lot of hours sucks, making good money doesn't.

I'd have to be paid $100/hr to deal with that bs.

Couple bus drivers i know are moms with school aged kids, fits in well with their home life & they know how to handle the shitheads.

I've actually never looked, but how many hours a day does a bus driver work? It can't be many? While working a lot of hours sucks, making good money doesn't.

I'd have to be paid $100/hr to deal with that bs.
Round here it's 25ish an hour and 4-6 hours a day, probably closer to 4 though. School bus company has had a permanent ad out for years.

City buy with all of it's shitty problems you would have to deal with is 33ish an hour great bennies and retirement package working 8-10 hour days, closer to 10.

It's fucking near impossible to get into that gig though.

This was covered in the 2030 video that I shared in my thread. Banking, the vid, the vax, defund the police, martial law, depopulation, economic collapse…

UTICA, N.Y. -- Mohawk Valley Health Systems is facing an unprecedented demand for inpatient care; that coupled with staffing shortages from the state vaccine mandate has left the hospital system in dire straits.

"MVHS, like hospitals across Central and Upstate New York, has been challenged by workforce shortages which are occurring at the same time there has been a dramatic increase in acutely ill patients seeking care and treatment. At the same time, we’ve experienced an increase in the number of COVID patients. This has led to unprecedented numbers of patients seeking care in our Emergency Departments as well as demand for inpatient stays," said MVHS CEO Darlene Stromstad.

New York State has offered to send 10 National Guard medics to alleviate some staffing issues.

Just this week, MVHS terminated another 100 employees who failed to comply with the state vaccine mandate for health care workers, adding to the 180 the hospitals already lost in September over the same requirement.

Stromstad says staffing shortages are leading to capacity issues in the long-term care facility.

“The challenge for identifying adequate staffing has carried through to other areas of the health system including our long-term care facility, MVHS Rehabilitation and Nursing Center (RNC). Capacity at the RNC has been limited due to lack of staff. This is creating a backlog of patients in our two hospitals who are waiting for long-term care beds,” said Stromstad.

The 10 National Guard medics will allow MVHS to increase capacity by assisting in the RNC long-term care facility.

“Their schedules and onboarding are presently being planned. Ten additional professionals to serve as certified nursing assistants (CNA) will add to RNC’s capacity and allow us to alleviate some of the pressure in our two hospitals,” Stromstad added.

The medics will assist MVHS through mid-January.

We can’t find bus drivers just simply because nobody wants to do it. It’s a shitty job and we have some questionable gravel roads to maneuver in the winter. Hell sometimes in the spring when the frost comes out the buses will sink to the axles on the gravel roads.

Local districts are offering sign on bonuses and trip bonuses to try to find drivers. There just isn’t much interest.

Right now would be the perfect time to start a private busing business for rural schools.

Side note, our youngest driver is almost 60, our oldest is 90. The average age for our drivers is roughly 72.

Also, there will be a field day of lawsuits when some 18 year old leadfoot with little to no experience wraps a school-bus around a tree.
have busses changed in the last 10 years?
used to be digital inputs seemed preferred ie, throttle to the floor, brake pedal to the floor, with no in between

NG in Lawrence? Good fucking luck to the NG; they're outgunned. :laughing: I wouldn't want to drive a bus through there. They did an outreach program at our high school with them. Was held at knife point twice in a week for my wallet. Seriously. Fuck Lawrence.

They've been there for over a year now. They were there about ten or fifteen years ago too for something; forget what.

Also, Lynn Lynn, city of Sin; never come out, the way you went in.

Growing up in a very rural area, all of our bus drivers were farmers. And they owned the bus and took no shit from kids or the parents of spoiled brats. I remember one boy...middle school...being a dick and hitting a girl and the buss driver seen him in the mirror, Stopped, took him off the bus and whipped his ass right there on the side of the road. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh