What's new

Thursdays COVID thread

SomeGuyFromOlympia

Member Number
Figured I would save the spot so it is ready

whoever wants to start can take it:laughing:

(52?)

I'm guessing covid culture will get even more retarded today.

Governor Murphy of NJ gets back today from a 10-day vacation to his estate in Italy (note, on the CDC 'avoid' list). I'm sure he'll have some wonderful knowledge and guidance to impart on us peasants. :shaking:

That's all I got. I'm bailing next Tuesday to spend two weeks in the woods of WV and TN, go fuck yourself sir :flipoff:

I remember mentioning this early on in the old place. It was funny to see how many said it would be a nothing burger...now it's all we chat about.

c6ywmPUh.jpg

:flipoff2:

I remember mentioning this early on in the old place. It was funny to see how many said it would be a nothing burger...now it's all we chat about.
It would be a nothing burger if everyone turned off the news(and I mean all of them, not just NPR and CNN) and fakebook.
Out here in rural America no one talks about it, and everything is normal.

It would be a nothing burger if everyone turned off the news(and I mean all of them, not just NPR and CNN) and fakebook.
Out here in rural America no one talks about it, and everything is normal.
You’re in Wyoming. No wonder.

Too many people on the east side of this country.

I seriously went to bed last night considering packing all my stuff and driving to South Dakota or Wyoming and starting from scratch. The wife and kids can have everything. All I need is a vehicle and my tools.

I remember watching this just before the unspecified virus of unknown origin appeared.

Last edited:
I won’t be participating, but this came out the other day

53F03B35-4B8C-4257-BE77-0BAEA7B1FB23.jpeg

Heading to Knoxville/Crossville TN on Thursday-Sunday, then Gatlinburg Sunday-next Thursday. Would really like it if this shit stayed away while I'm down there. (and I don't mean the covid)

Heading to Knoxville/Crossville TN on Thursday-Sunday, then Gatlinburg Sunday-next Thursday. Would really like it if this shit stayed away while I'm down there. (and I don't mean the covid)
You should be fine. Nobody here gives a fawk, so I’m sure it will be be less of a thing out there.

Fucking MSNBC is still playing the "It's Trump Fault" game. :shaking:

The back-and-forth was a powerful symbol of how Trump has created a longer-term public health crisis out of political expediency — and how he lacks the will to do what it will take to protect the very people he misled. What’s worse is there are signs that Republicans looking to carry on his political legacy in the White House are poised to do exactly the same thing.

It would have been nice to have a Covid "what are your symptoms thread" , maybe there is but I can't find one. Too many damn covid posts so I'll put it here. This thread was short and useless anyway. :flipoff2:

The first time was basically a flue. Me the wife and Granddaughters all got it (April of last year) We (Wife and I) never get the flu and follow all the stupid protocols when in public and at work .

We don't like people so not much mingling . The Kids started it so I theorize they brought it home. I've had unusual amounts of flem every since.

So I have it again. No fever,this time it's just more flem. Lots of sticky stringy flem and a runny nose. Can't be anything but covid. Prove me wrong??

Kids just started school No symptoms for them Wife noticed extra flem but no symptoms for her.

Anyone have a similar experience? Am I full of shit??

Edit: A side note. Something else I noticed. When I had it the first time I had the shit's. Like I was shitting thin pudding. Not watery.

For years I have had trouble shitting "normal" it was always a hit and miss on whether it would be runny/spattery or a general loose turd that would fall apart. I got use to this . Now it's super nice normal looking turds ever since the flu. Weird

Last edited:
Edit: A side note. Something else I noticed. When I had it the first time I had the shit's. Like I was shitting thin pudding. Not watery.

For years I have had trouble shitting "normal" it was always a hit and miss on weather it would be runny/spattery or a general loose turd that would fall apart. I got use to this . Now it's super nice normal looking turds ever since the flu. Weird
So, the rona cured flu AND your sharts.

Yes. Yes it did. Coincidence?.. maybe. My theory , the diarrhea the flu gave me cleaned out the bad bacteria I had. Dunno but happy about it.

I was in Gatlinburg in Feb, was told to wear a mask in the Ripleys museum and in line for the ski lift ride up to the big glass bottom bridge. But of course very few people actually had them on

The back-and-forth was a powerful symbol of how Trump has created a longer-term public health crisis out of political expediency — and how he lacks the will to do what it will take to protect the very people he misled. What’s worse is there are signs that Republicans looking to carry on his political legacy in the White House are poised to do exactly the same thing.

Jimmy Dore has a good video on YouTube putting together all the Dems saying don't take the vax pre election.

zeeshan-aleem-msnbc.png Zeeshan Aleem
Zeeshan Aleem is a writer and editor for MSNBC Daily. Previously, he worked at Vox, HuffPost and Politico, and he has also been published in The New York Times, The Atlantic, The Nation and elsewhere.

The chances of getting any kind of true and unbiased reporting out of shim are below zero.

My 6 yr old had a mild headache Wednesday around 4:30. A little Tylenol and we went to soccer practice. Got home and he quickly developed a mild fever. Get him to bed and I stay home with him Thursday. Around 2 on Thursday we see the pediatrician and turns out he has the rona. We pamper him and keep an eye on him all night. This morning, no fever and you'd never know he had shit.

Meanwhile my wife and daughter have to quarantine for 10 days with him. My work is letting me come back since I got the jab.

So far, I'm not impressed with the reality vs the narrative. No one else has any symptoms in our house.

My 6 yr old had a mild headache Wednesday around 4:30. A little Tylenol and we went to soccer practice. Got home and he quickly developed a mild fever. Get him to bed and I stay home with him Thursday. Around 2 on Thursday we see the pediatrician and turns out he has the rona. We pamper him and keep an eye on him all night. This morning, no fever and you'd never know he had shit.

Meanwhile my wife and daughter have to quarantine for 10 days with him. My work is letting me come back since I got the jab.

So far, I'm not impressed with the reality vs the narrative. No one else has any symptoms in our house.
but you all died right?

I don't think I've had it, have been around someone that was vaxxed and had it, I don't really wanna get tested ever. I'll hope to survive like I survived the ass kicking flu of 2016.

I don't think I've had it, have been around someone that was vaxxed and had it, I don't really wanna get tested ever. I'll hope to survive like I survived the ass kicking flu of 2016.
Well, there is only like a 99.999999% chance of that, so may the force be with you.

Top Back Refresh