What's new

This song is already being censored

he isnt that bad,, his music is tolerable..

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwwwwh.thecomicseries.com%2Fimages%2Fcomics%2F515457194152baaf64466e290fb14dda642160203.png&f=1&nofb=1.png

Tom MacDonald speaks the truth and that is exactly why they are trying to silence him. Dude has alot of good songs and I'm not exactly a rap enthusiast.

Spotify,, iTunes, and elsewhere. Was trending #1 before thet started yanking it. I'm sure Google ain't far behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=2l6JUNFAJ9o

Is that your opinion or what? These songs are pretty old and the hoopla is over, I'd expect viewership to drop like a rock. I'd also expect a publicity manager to suggest starting a rumor that he's being cancelled. Maybe a rape accusation.

jkLSIUg.png

Last edited:
I like tom macdonalds music. Good beat and he does everything himself. I don't always agree with him but at least he talks shit on everyone.

I hate this music, but Tom is real and can back all his shit up.

He doesn't fade to little "Petty Tyrants": he calls them out.

:smokin:

Not much of a rap fan, but the guy makes a point.

I watched a bunch of black youtube "celebrity?" reaction videos to Fake woke last week. They mostly liked it and their reactions to it were somewhat entertaining, they seemed to think he would need bodyguards now, which surprised me a little.

Last edited:
I watched a bunch of black youtube "celebrity?" reaction videos to Fake woke last week. They mostly liked it and their reactions to it were somewhat entertaining, they seemed to think he would need bodyguards now, which surprised me a little.

Oh, you mean more narcissists on social media channels?

:laughing:

Holy shit.
I just watched one of the above vids.
Didn't think I'd make it through it since I'm a death metal guy but it was entertaining imo.
"Hate speech isn't speech that you hate."
That isn't to say he isn't a freak but I saw/heard no reason to censor.

Cancel culture IS violence.

Holy shit.
I just watched one of the above vids.
Didn't think I'd make it through it since I'm a death metal guy but it was entertaining imo.
That isn't to say he isn't a freak but I saw/heard no reason to censor.

Cancel culture IS violence.

Is one of my takeaways from that, that I *will* KEEP IN MIND FROM NOW ON.

It's a killer line. :smokin:

does his music have good bass??

After seeing your so called "hotties" and how proud you are of the "quality" of your stalker-esk videos im just gona go ahead and assume your definition of "good bass" sounds like midgets wrestling with cans in the back.....

Cliffs for those of us that can't watch/listen to this at work?

Edit:or know who that guy is:flipoff2:

Guy who resembles a desk in the back row of a 7th grade classroom raps about how fucking backwards and hypocritical the Left is.

Music genre is meh, but the message is spot on.

Guy who resembles a desk in the back row of a 7th grade classroom raps about how fucking backwards and hypocritical the Left is.

Music genre is meh, but the message is spot on.

Plenty of people on the left don't agree with this cancel culture craze.

this is something very different and sinister than just different political ideologies.

order food call the cops see what arrives first... (paraphrased)... :lmao::lmao:

Top Back Refresh