What's new

This isn't creepy at all.

Yeah, Gerald Ford "rolled up his sleeve" for a vaccine push against a "pandemic" that never materialised, I an election year nonetheless.

lotsa unrelated deaths following vaccinations and it was cancelled

for those that dont know, Bush used to be ceo and one of the owners of The Texas Rangers.. thats why he mentioned seeing that park on Opening day.. he invested like around 600 grand and when they sold he got close to 15 million (just looked and fixed my numbers).. while he was governor

for those that dont know, Bush used to be ceo and one of the owners of The Texas Rangers.. thats why he mentioned seeing that park on Opening day.. he invested like around 600 grand and when they sold he got close to 15 million (just looked and fixed my numbers).. while he was governor

You are way off target here...
He didn't mention it because he was a former owner, he mentioned it because he wants to watch baseball.

You are way off target here...
He didn't mention it because he was a former owner, he mentioned it because he wants to watch baseball.

have to argue.. he could of just said baseball then.. he went out of his way to say the opening day in the Texas Rangers Stadium.. and some other words..

have to argue.. he could of just said baseball then.. he went out of his way to say the opening day in the Texas Rangers Stadium.. and some other words..

:homer:He fucking lives in Texas. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Rangers are his favorite team.
You're reading way too far into this. It's not a conspiracy to get more people in the stadium:rolleyes:

I want this framed behind my desk at work.

I have this one in my office. Might not be PC enough for a .gov office. :flipoff2:

office sign.jpg

What is the issue? Why is it creep?

What am I missing here? Seems like a typical COVID video...

What is the issue? Why is it creep?

Go ahead and take your medical advice from three washed-up swamp rats. Granted, it's not like any medical professional would say differently, but I'll be sitting this one out.

DUMBASS

He was fan enough to be invested, they have a new stadium. Did you expect him to say anything else? Ranger fan for life you shifty fuck stick.

Thinking isn't doing you any favors - maybe ease up on it :homer:

Also posting - you're pretty much fucking that up, too. :laughing:

Thinking isn't doing you any favors - maybe ease up on it :homer:

Also posting - you're pretty much fucking that up, too. :laughing:

He admitted voting for Biden so expectations should be pretty low....

:homer:He fucking lives in Texas. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Rangers are his favorite team.
You're reading way too far into this. It's not a conspiracy to get more people in the stadium:rolleyes:

Cuz the Astros are cheaters :lmao:

Get the shot you fucking pussies !! Fucking fringe element paranoid freaks all of you. :laughing:

Somebody gave me this probably 13 years ago, then I found it recently.
This is from the late 70s or early 80s, it reviews all the bullshit surrounding the swine flu.
Take a few minutes and look at all the parallels to the current "pandemic".

It becomes pretty clear that there is a script, and it's being regurgitated.

But why?

Also check out Dr Archie Kalokerinos, "every second child"

photo52263.jpg

photo52265.jpg

photo52266.jpg

photo52267.jpg

Top Back Refresh