What's new

This fuck shot up my town, killed a local bum, and alsmot killed a deputy today. CA

Grronk

Somewhat Retarded
Member Number
Loc
SLO County, CA
Shot up the police station early in the morning, then ambushed the responding Sheriff deputy and CHP. One deputy got shot in the face, other deputy pulled him to safety, luckily the Fire station is just a block or two down the street to get to him. Later that day a body was found near the train station where some of the local bums sleep, dude shot one in the back of the head point blank. Real fucked if you ask me. Dont think he was a local, heard he was came to town last week and has been harassing other locals.

If you are near SLO county, keep an eye out for this prick.

Link: https://www.ksby.com/news/local-news...ve-crime-scene

Article:
UPDATE (3:40 p.m.) - San Luis Obispo County Sheriff Ian Parkinson says a shooting that targeted the Paso Robles Police Department early Wednesday morning was the “act of a coward.”
Authorities released photos of the suspect Wednesday afternoon. The man is described as approximately 5'8" and 150-160 pounds with dark curly hair and a beard.

Anyone who recognizes this man is urged to contact the SLO County Sheriff's Office, Paso Robles Police Department, or Crime Stoppers at (805) 549-STOP.
At a Wednesday afternoon press conference, Sheriff Parkinson described the incident as an “unprovoked attack on law enforcement” by a suspect “laying in ambush” at the police department.

The shooting reportedly started outside the police department at about 3:15 a.m. Paso Robles Police Chief Ty Lewis says a dispatcher monitoring the department’s security cameras saw a suspicious person walking around the building and then start shooting.
Paso Robles police called for help from other agencies as they responded to the shooter outside, and Parkinson says the gunman shot at police cars as they entered the downtown area to assist.
Parkinson says two sheriff’s deputies who arrived at the scene together came under fire at 4:19 a.m. and one of the deputies was shot in the face. The second deputy reportedly returned fire at the shooter.
The injured deputy, a two-year veteran of the department, was flown to a trauma center in another county and is in serious but stable condition, according to Parkinson.
The downtown area was locked down and a shelter-in-place order issued as law enforcement officials searched for the shooter. As of 3 p.m., the gunman had not been found but police said they were lifting the shelter-in-place order. Chief Lewis says investigators are confident the shooter is no longer in the area.
Lewis asked people to continue to avoid the downtown area as officers were still processing at least five different locations that were considered part of the crime scene.
Police are also investigating a homicide that they believe to be connected to the shooting.
The body of a 58-year-old man was found on the train tracks in the area of 8[SUP]th[/SUP] and Pine streets at about 7 a.m.
Authorities say the man was a transient who had been camping in the area. He was reportedly shot in the back of the head in what Chief Lewis says appears to be an unprovoked attack.
Business owners in the area discovered the body and reported it to police.
Sheriff Parkinson says they are putting more officers on patrol in Paso Robles and throughout county.
The FBI is assisting local authorities with the investigation.
___
UPDATE (2:30 p.m.) - Police say a search of downtown Paso Robles has concluded and the suspect in an early morning shooting is still outstanding. The area remains closed for evidence processing. Anyone with surveillance video of the shooting is urged to contact the Paso Robles Police Department.
___
UPDATE (10:50 a.m.) - The San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office says a body found near the Amtrak station in Paso Robles Wednesday morning is believed to be related to the shooting of a sheriff's deputy earlier in the day.
The body was found in the area of 8th and Pine streets at about 7 a.m.
The death is being investigated as a homicide. Sheriff's officials say the victim, a man in his late 40s, was shot in the head at close proximity.
Authorities say an unknown gunman fired shots at the Paso Robles Police Department building at about 3:15 a.m. A short time later, law enforcement received reports that a sheriff's deputy had been shot.
The deputy was airlifted to a trauma center and is reportedly in serious but stable condition.
Authorities have issued a shelter-in-place order for downtown Paso Robles while officers conduct a systematic search of the area for the shooter, who has been described as a man in his 20s or 30s.
Police say there have been no reports of shots fired since 4 a.m.
___
UPDATE (8:55 a.m.) - Law enforcement officers confirm they have found a body on the train tracks in Paso Robles. They are currently investigating whether that person had any connection to the earlier shootings.
No other details about the body have been released.
The search for the shooter is ongoing and he is still considered armed and dangerous.
___
UPDATE (7:10 a.m.) - The deputy who was shot in Paso Robles early Wednesday is in serious but stable condition, according to the SLO County Sheriff's Office.
The search for an armed man is ongoing. The suspect allegedly fired rounds at the Paso Robles Police Department building around 3 a.m. and the deputy was shot shortly thereafter.
The shelter-in-place order remains in effect for downtown Paso Robles.
___
UPDATE (6:30 a.m.) - Residents in the downtown area of Paso Robles are being asked to shelter-in-place Wednesday morning as law enforcement searches for an active shooter suspect.
Authorities say they are looking for one suspect who they consider armed and dangerous.
San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Tony Cipolla says shots were fired at the Paso Robles Police Department building at about 3:15 a.m.
Shortly after, reports came in that a sheriff's deputy had been shot. It's unclear if the deputy was near the Paso Police Department when they were shot or if the two shootings are separate incidents.
Paso Robles police officials say the shooting stopped at about 4 a.m.
The deputy who was shot was rushed to a local hospital and is reportedly in stable condition, according to officials.
Spring St. is blocked off from 10th to 13th St.
Law enforcement officials are asking anyone with information about the shooting to call Paso Robles police or the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office.
___
UPDATE (6 a.m.) - The San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office confirms one of its deputies was shot early Wednesday morning in Paso Robles.
Law enforcement has shut down part of Spring St. and barricades are set up around the downtown area.
According to officials, the situation began with shots fired at the Paso Robles Police Department building.
The condition of the deputy who was shot is unknown.
Law enforcement is currently searching for a suspect.
___
(5:30 a.m.) - Law enforcement officers are responding to an "active and moving" crime scene in the City of Paso Robles.
A call came into police at 3:15 Wednesday morning reporting shots fired at the Paso Robles Police Department building.
Authorities confirm more shots were fired in the downtown area near City Park.
The gunman has not been caught, according to police, and no information about a suspect has been released.
Witnesses tell KSBY they have seen SWAT teams and helicopters circling the area.
A KSBY crew is headed to the scene. This is a developing story and will be updated as soon as more information is available.

You can thank the media for this bullshit. I work with a lot of LEO, they are not monsters

Smoke him if you find him :mad3:

Reactions: Clb
My friends in Paso said he was last sighted headed towards Cambria

Then he's fucked because it's pretty much only 2 ways out of there. Wish the cops the best recovery and hope their coworkers get their hands on this guy asap. And you know what I mean when I say get their hands on him...

Then he's fucked because it's pretty much only 2 ways out of there. Wish the cops the best recovery and hope their coworkers get their hands on this guy asap. And you know what I mean when I say get their hands on him...

You mean arrest him with the minimum force necessary and bring him before the Justice System, right?

You're not doing a faggy dogwhistle about how you hope the Executive Branch takes the Judicial Branch's duties into their own hands, right?

You mean arrest him with the minimum force necessary and bring him before the Justice System, right?

You're not doing a faggy dogwhistle about how you hope the Executive Branch takes the Judicial Branch's duties into their own hands, right?

Fuck that. Turn the dogs loose on him and go for lunch.

I'll go ahead and defer to the discretion of the arresting officers to make that call in a no-brainer situation like this.
But you keep acting like it's not a no-brainer.

I'll go ahead and defer to the discretion of the arresting officers to make that call in a no-brainer situation like this.
But you keep acting like it's not a no-brainer.

No brainier or not due process is still the law. Run him through the courts in the manner designated by the constitution and when he is found guilty shoot him in the face.

No brainier or not due process is still the law. Run him through the courts in the manner designated by the constitution and when he is found guilty shoot him in the face.

I'll go ahead and give the cops a little wiggle room on this one, because it's a no-brainer.
If anyone targets cops, firefighters, EMTs, or any of the humans that many humans need during times of needing, then yeah, it's a little different.
You'll never get your place in court in the future if the here and now doesn't include first responders to keep people safe so they can make it to court.

Currently on the run in the riverbed behind my house, kept me up all night with the helicopter and some gun shots. Would have happily gave him some free lead served up hot if he got up to my gate. SWAT is sweeping the river now, too bad they know Jack shit about the rivers layout, they should call me in to go run the prick down in my yota :smokin::flipoff2: I'm just glad he didn't fuck around with the chevron he was at, good folks over there,, thats my beer stop every river run

UN POSSIBLE being CA where you can't own a gun without big brother knowing where it is at all times.
Prayers to the injured and I hope the scum gets what he deserves, or worse.
Personally I think a bullet to the head is way to quick of a way for him to go, he needs torturing like nailing his balls to a tree stump then push him over backwards into a nest of snakes. :) Or fed live to the pigs, with a few broken bones of course.

Interesting, last I heard they were looking for him in the riverbed but didn't seem to have much of lead on him.

I live just down in Atascadero, not too far from the riverbed.

Kevin

wow, glad they got him stopped. bummer his dad thinks it was all a bit of a suicide by cop attempt. :(

fuckin' sad. just kill yourself, nobody will judge you that harshly for it. no need to kill a bum, a cop and wound 3 others along the way

Reactions: Clb
Whole thing went down right down and across the river from my house, and ended in my buddies grandpa's vineyard, sounded like he opened fired and then they lit him up from two different armored vehicles/cover. Sounded like 200 rounds or so got let loose. Happened on the trail we call Bonzi that I take to the brewery down river from me in Templeton.

Glad they got the prick, going cruise over this weekend a Crack a cold one in the river near by. :usa:

Whole thing went down right down and across the river from my house, and ended in my buddies grandpa's vineyard, sounded like he opened fired and then they lit him up from two different armored vehicles/cover. Sounded like 200 rounds or so got let loose. Happened on the trail we call Bonzi that I take to the brewery down river from me in Templeton.

Glad they got the prick, going cruise over this weekend a Crack a cold one in the river near by. :usa:

Glad to see the Paso natives are safe, pretty tense afternoon for sure.

Don’t forget to grab an ice cream next to barrelhouse!!

Top Back Refresh