What's new

Thinking about taking up golf again.

Does this kit make sense?

YES!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how they can sell you that much stuff for such a low price. Almost doesn't seem realistic, but if it is definitely go for it.

Reactions: DMG
Btw.... Nice ride!

If I was in the market for another SxS it would be a KRX, those things are built like tanks. I think you will be very happy with that machine.

Btw.... Nice ride!

If I was in the market for another SxS it would be a KRX, those things are built like tanks. I think you will be very happy with that machine.
It seems really solid. I am trying to figure out how to haul it, my XJ and my WR250r at the same time. With a F150.

I just ordered a license plate from Montanatags.com. Now I guess I need turn signals and brake lights.

Btw, it was $845 with a discount code. Montana doesn’t have sales tax so it is basically a wash vs transferring the title to me in Pennsylvania with 6% sales tax and various fees.

Last edited:
I just finished installing a stock exhaust. It is so much quieter and has as much or more power. I bet the stock exhaust weighs 25 pounds more than the titanium Graves exhaust i took off.

So I now have this exhaust for sale but not sure how to price it.
20230815_150142_resized.jpeg
20230815_150127_resized.jpeg
IMG_1376.png

The Montana tag is a cool way to do it for sure. I assume its just like a normal motorcycle? In WV there is the Special Purpose Vehicle tag which is pretty much street legal with a few restrictions like only roads with speed limits of 55 or less, no federal funded interstate highways, no state parks and some kind of 20 mile per stretch limit that's unenforceable.

I have been driving it and want something bigger. Rmax, Teryx, Can Am, What takes a beating, goes through the woods well and is low maintenance?
Ford Ranger , Suzuki samurai/tracker , Jeep Cherokee or Wrangler , Toyota 4 runner or Tacoma , s-10, to name a few .

The Montana tag is a cool way to do it for sure. I assume its just like a normal motorcycle? In WV there is the Special Purpose Vehicle tag which is pretty much street legal with a few restrictions like only roads with speed limits of 55 or less, no federal funded interstate highways, no state parks and some kind of 20 mile per stretch limit that's unenforceable.
Montana converts the title to a quadracycle. It is legal to drive anywhere. Plus Montana has no sales tax so it was actually cheaper than transferring the title in PA. I have a horn and turn signal kit to install to make it totally legit.

Montana converts the title to a quadracycle. It is legal to drive anywhere. Plus Montana has no sales tax so it was actually cheaper than transferring the title in PA. I have a horn and turn signal kit to install to make it totally legit.
How is the insurance gonna work?

How is the insurance gonna work?
I emailed my State Farm agent about adding it to our regular car insurance policy and he said no problem, full coverage or liability?

I emailed my State Farm agent about adding it to our regular car insurance policy and he said no problem, full coverage or liability?

Ive got mine insured with geico on a motorcycle policy. They had no issue when I added it
I was concerned with having it titled under a LLC business from Montana but garaging it in PA would be a concern, I wondered how insurance logistics works.

I was concerned with having it titled under a LLC business from Montana but garaging it in PA would be a concern, I wondered how insurance logistics works.
The Montana LLC thing was originally a way to avoid paying sales tax on supercars and $250k RVs. I bet most agents and companies have seen it by now.

Thinking about a set of 33x10.50 km2s or Grabbers. Any reason not to?

Top Back Refresh