What's new

There is a lot of talent in this forum....but..

No. I’m serious guy is an artist and a sheet metal god

That's pretty wild but seems like his talent could be spent on something more useful.

Where's our guy in Pakistan? Ezkel or something? He never made the hop over to here, huh?

I know someone who could probably hang in a convo with this guy.. and I would wanna video them..

He is actually one of me best (life long) friend's DAD.. and he is like a 2nd father.. he is known for quite a few things, like when he merged corvettes from 3 different generations, to form one bad ass vette..

I know someone who could probably hang in a convo with this guy.. and I would wanna video them..

He is actually one of me best (life long) friend's DAD.. and he is like a 2nd father.. he is known for quite a few things, like when he merged corvettes from 3 different generations, to form one bad ass vette..

You know that guy that no matter what the topic is he's done it or seen it or is related to a pro in that field, and you know he's lying so he can make himself feel like he fits in?

Without even seeing a picture I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that bean machine isn’t a bad ass vette:flipoff2:

Where's our guy in Pakistan? Ezkel or something? He never made the hop over to here, huh?

Eshanki, and he pretty much dropped off PBB a few years before VS fucked it up.

Damn i forgot about him. Did some seriously badass work, with a pretty basic selection of tools. Kinda makes me want to go dig around on PBB for some of his old builds.

He didn't but he did take a lot of photos. He was a doc or studying to be one.

You know that guy that no matter what the topic is he's done it or seen it or is related to a pro in that field, and you know he's lying so he can make himself feel like he fits in?

I dont think Im related to any pros in the field.. regarding 4X4s to Lowriders.. as far as 1st cousins, (I have 17).. I do have an uncle who used to have his own mechanic shop, for most of his life.. and another uncle who taught mechanics in high school..

this guy married one of my 2nd cousins who knows a lot about ATVs.. but I dont talk to him much..

but sure I got around in my 20s and 30s.. seen and done lots of cool stuff.. now Im 48 and singin Glory Days by Springsteen.. understanding what he was saying..

Im glad you didnt say I ask to many stupid questions.. cuz thats the kinda complaint I would expect.. or something about my being a serious basket-case...

Awesome video! Reminds me of my wife's grandfather, he is an ex grease head. He still slicks his hair back and is almost 80. He has a 40's dodge parked in his shop he keeps saying when he gets better he is going to restore (He isn't going to get better, end stage COPD and can't walk to kitchen without stopping to catch his breath). He has tons of cool pics of stuff he built and is always interested in what I am working on...

Top Back Refresh