What's new

Theoretical question - when is it time for the people start taking their towns back?

Huntmaster

Boob Inspector
Member Number
Loc
Middle of nowhere
So I've been debating asking this question, so here it goes.

When do the people start taking their towns back?

The public is only going to take so much. They've gone from downtown, to the surrounding areas. Pretty soon they'll be in the neighborhoods - OUR neighborhoods. In some cases, they already ARE there. They have destroyed so many privately owned businesses and both public and private property across the entire country, and for what? Just like our rights, our cities are being taken from us little by little. They’ve already destroyed a place I eat at on occasion, broken the window out of the place I get my watch fixed, damaged and looted the mall closest to me, and one on the other end of town.

The city has notified people that if we are flying the flag, have a blue light, thin blue line, or any imagery supporting the police, to take it down. The thugs are roaming the streets seeking these signs of support out to zero in on. THEY’RE LOOKING FOR ME AND MY NEIGHBORS!

The rest of the country isn’t doing much better. I’ve not seen heyjackass.com mentioned here yet, so there’s the link. 90 people shot over ONE weekend. 24 of those are now on the wrong side of the grass..in 3 days!

Unfortunately, the police are totally incapable of protecting all the people and their property. It’s simple logistics – there’s only so many law enforcement, they can’t be everywhere, and it’s impossible to predict where the thugs will strike next. If and when they get to your place, your livelihood, your life, you’ll be dam lucky if pd will be anywhere near enough to help you. Then what?

At some point, this will all come to a head, and the people will start taking things into their own hands. Things could get nasty - wrong side of the police, wrong side of the protesters.

A while back on PBB, I asked what the next revolution would look like. If this doesn't come to an end, and I mean quickly, we could potentially be looking at just that....or maybe just the beginning of it.

Now don’t go and take what I am saying wrong. I have ABSOLUTELY NO desire to have to defend my home(but I will if forced). This isn’t about you and me specifically, it’s about society as a whole. It’s about a country. It’s about regaining social decency and civility.

Last edited:
Long past it!
This has been the biggest big brother social experiment yet!

Last edited:
So a semi serious question about rooftop Koreans, what all is required.

I have my scary commie gun, my flag and a bullhorn, this should cover "keep fucking moving"

I guess I need a rechargeable spotlight to spotlight anybody getting into my no go zone and a way to keep my cooler sliding off the roof. I didn't realize I'm woefully unprepared.

yellow caution tape to establish no go zone?

Strong+Towns+cover+HI+RES.jpg

The stupidity is amazing. Last night, I turned on the tv to check weather, and I get a live protest in PDX. As I watch, the protesters are on a knee in the street yelling for the cops to take a knee. My understanding is that they are protesting because a cop put his knee on a man’s neck and choked him to death. Is this a symbolic gesture of some kind? It doesn’t make sense to me, so I said fuck the weather and went to bed.

Just remember- any 'warning' shots should be directed such that the reflecting angle can still impact said targets, no need to fully waste a bullet. If I had a store I would sit inside and open fire at the first entree. Gonna be harder to come in as the body stack up -- right?

I have my scary commie gun, my flag and a bullhorn, this should cover "keep fucking moving"

I guess I need a rechargeable spotlight to spotlight anybody getting into my no go zone and a way to keep my cooler sliding off the roof. I didn't realize I'm woefully unprepared.

don't go alone. roof top koreans work because there are several of them.

have a lawful right to defend where ever you are.

obvious warnings, well in advance. bullhorn is a good idea.

don't say a damned thing that isn't a legal and justified warning of "you need to leave"

that's it. mostly as an effective deterrent, convince people on the edge that they should go elsewhere. the dude in (whatever state) that owned the bar and killed the other dude last night/yesterday won't be charged, but he still fucked up in a few spots. there is claims that he was responding verbally to the crowd and egging them on, taunting. Some in the crowd said "it ain't worth it" to the guys that went to interact with him. they came swinging, he came shooting. just a couple rounds and everybody dispersed with 1 guy dead.

you are not there to premediate murder, you are there to defend what is within your right to defend, not the target down the street.

Simple, tie another cooler to it and straddle them over the peak. :rolleyes:

and double the storage as an added bonus! :D

As a side note, I'm not hearing anything on the scanner tonight yet, but there's still plenty of time. Hope it stays quiet. Looks like other places aren't so lucky.

I'm not very concerned, but the old boring white guy with suspenders, tractor supply hat and an immaculate yard 2 doors down just laughed and said he had plenty of ammo:flipoff2:

between me and him is an 80 year old Mexican lady that doesn't like black people, she drives a 5 speed manual and I swear she has a shooter tattoo. She's the self proclaimed head of the neighborhood watch, so I'll take my orders from her, from her landline as she watches out the front window, like always

the roof above the old liberal lady across the street would be a better vantage point for me, she might actually be ok with that, I take her trash to the curb on Fridays

I ordered a rechargeable spotlight, it'll be here tomorrow. God bless China and Jeff besos for gutting American manufacturing and retailers and bringing us this crap

I have a second floor balcony with a great view of one end of the street to the other. I have a wife and two kids to protect. You can bet your ass if I catch wind of the shit fan blowing my direction I will be up on that balcony and prepared to defend those nearest and dearest to me by any means necessary. I’ve had every magazine I own for every caliber and gun I own loaded since the beginning of March when the lockdown BS started as a precautionary measure. That was before people started violently rioting and destroying property.

Heard POTUS speech talking about sending military and civilian forces. What the hell are civilian forces? Am I enrolled in something I'm not aware of?:eek:

God help us if he's sending Permar security.....

Thank god I live in a god fearing town... This shit wouldn't stand a chance of a New York minute in my neck of the woods.

Where I live the folks are too busy working to riot :laughing:

The folks that ARE rioting (and throwing bricks off bridges :mad3:) are downtown, and not here. I also have lots of ammo.

It might be wild if it’s attempted in OK, too. The fancy neighborhoods here are just full of well-off rednecks as opposed to poor rednecks. Truly fancy people are pretty few and far between here, which is one of the (few) perks of the place. I’m picturing neighborhood patrols in gated communities consisting of the wife driving the jacked up golf cart while the husband has the rifle at the ready in the passenger seat.

Well, that is that. Apparently 'when' is NOW. According to the news, groups of Philly home owners are patroling and guarding neighborhoods armed with guns and bats.

So there's the answer...at least in part. :usa:

Hope everyone has a very quiet night, and this all turns out to be overblown. I really can’t fathom how it makes any sense—no one on any political spectrum is going to think “you know, they have a point, they SHOULD be attacking homes...”

So, I’m hopeful that none of that stuff goes down. If it does, remember that some little fucker that isn’t actually doing the door kicking would be recording on his phone.

Hope everyone has a very quiet night, and this all turns out to be overblown. I really can’t fathom how it makes any sense—no one on any political spectrum is going to think “you know, they have a point, they SHOULD be attacking homes...”

So, I’m hopeful that none of that stuff goes down. If it does, remember that some little fucker that isn’t actually doing the door kicking would be recording on his phone.

Interesting...I wonder if we'd see unity on the political front against the violence? Probably not, because "orange man bad" syndrome...but still.

The fact that random violence is the answer to injustice shows how dumb those protesters are. I think they simply missed school too much. Or their parents already told them way back when that school is useless because you don't learn anything you really need later on in life and just an institution to make good workers... Or something of that nature. That is where thy developed a big mistrust in "the man".

Day to day thinking is already a challenge. Hour to hour thinking, that they can do. Keep them juiced up with the right hate propaganda and the looting will continue.

Last edited:
They should've stopped these from happening at the word go. Every town with a strong, armed community is still standing. The cities could have stopped this.

Heard POTUS speech talking about sending military and civilian forces. What the hell are civilian forces? Am I enrolled in something I'm not aware of?:eek:

God help us if he's sending Permar security.....

No youre not. Anything not military is considered civilian. Hes talking about sending in federal law enforcement to help bolster state and local.

If you're flying a thin blue line flag you deserve whatever you get. The thugs and looters are just paying you up front so you don't have to wait decades for the next civil war. :stirthepot:

You also need a plan to escape the roof of a burning building.

Reactions: Clb
The mexican gangs in chicago have been whopping some BLM and antifa ass this week, so follow their model? Antifa tried looting a store and they killed 2 of them and sent a few more to the hospital. So it's happening, just not with whitey yet. I was listening to the scanner last night and these thug dumbasses may have underestimated the power of the suburban karen, nothing but citizen reports of speeding cars and suspicious shit being called in.

Top Back Refresh